Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT: Work VS-XX 17x9 +15 (Candy Purple)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Work VS-XX 17x9 +15 (Candy Purple)

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this site... Please take it easy on me! lol

Im selling my custom set of Work VS-XX or trade for 18" rims (Local Only, San Jose, Ca)
    Custom work done on this rims was professional powder coating the rims face to Candy Purple and getting the Inner barrel to all have matching offset to +15 as Work Wheel dont have rims in +15 Offset specs. These rims are non staggered

Specs
    3 Piece Rims
    Bolt Pattern - 5x114.3
    Size - 17x9
    Offset - +15
    Color - Candy Purple
    Lip Size - 3" Polished Lip
    Condition - Great/Perfect
    Tires - Falken Ziex 912
    Tire Size - 205/45/17

The reason why I'm trying to trade or sale my rims is because these rims doesnt fit my new car and I dont want to modify my new car such as fender rolling and getting smaller stretched tires and that beats the purpose of my car handling and performance. I have spent a lot of money on this setup with powder coating rims, getting tires, and labor for the rims, Almost $3,500+ total since I bought them new last year. My loss is your gain.

Im looking to get a reasonable offer for the rims or trade for either 18" Work VS-XX with +22 or higher offset or a different set of 18" rims (real rims only) + CASH

I have picture upon request. Email me if theres any questions. Hope to hear from you all. Thank You
    Last edited by Mr.C2; 01-02-2013, 05:52 PM.

*Bump*

Comment

buuummmmppp

Comment

Bump

Comment

trade for rotiforms sna 19x10+33

Comment

Still have these

Comment

bbs3 - im only looking fo 18", 19" too big for my car

benw.17 - yeah i still have them... but i got some people interested in them... shoot me an offer if your still interested

Comment

Working...
              X