Bbs e30 14" rare!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bbs e30 14" rare!!!

Regrettable sale of my much loved and much sort after Genuine Magnesium BBS E30 centres with E32 design casting. They have been stripped, etch primed and painted in Lamborghini Old Modena Gold. They are 4 x 100 pcd with a BH6mm. This is the difference between the spokes and the actual mounting face - hence why I had to run 5mm spacers and grind the outside of the calipers down a few mm.

I bought special stainless bolt adapters that are like little top hats with a 60 degree chamfer on the inside, so they can accept normal style wheel bolts as opposed to race nuts.

They have 16 stainless bolts with nylock nuts and alloy washers holding them all together.

They come with stainless valves.

They come with new wheel bolts which are specifically cut to size for each wheel as spacers dictated.

They also come with genuine super rare stainless centre caps with Gold coloured badges. The badges are not perfect, but original, and offer a sense of age which is why I kept them. Kind of more original that way.

The rims are as specced...
    Front outer 3 inch
    Front inner 4 inch
    Rear outer 4 inch
    Rear inner 4 inch
    This makes a 7 front and 8 rear.

Tyres are brand new Dunlop 195/45 R14. One of them has been catching the rear arch slightly and has made a small groove around the outside. This will wear away with use I suppose, and isn't really noticeable.

Now they also come with brand new rear rims in the following spec...
    Rear outer 3.5 inch
    Rear inner 4.5 inch
    This makes an 8 inch wheel
    These are genuine rims from BBS in Germany.

These also come with 2 spare BBS E30 centres with the E32 design. These are in etch primer and will need stripping and re-painting if you're going to use them. They are 4 x 100 pcd with a BH0mm. The wheel bolt adapters won't fit these centres as they have a slightly different bolt hole arrangement, but machining some up in stainless is a fairly easy job for an engineer. They are slightly smaller holes and don't need a top hat style adapter, just a chamfered stainless washer will suffice.

so in the end your getting six wheels an for the price thats a bargin if you ask me
    £2700

Cheers

Sam

Attached Files
    Last edited by 86samlewis; 11-19-2012, 08:43 AM. Reason: adding photos

Ono just thought I'd add that! But no swaps please cheers Sam

Comment

Nice. If I had the $ I'd have to buy the E52 over on ebayuk. Very nice wheels though. GLWS.

Comment

Cheers fella, those e52's are nice arnt they ha ha,I've been watching them and the bbs e50's for a while now! Contemplating very highly!

Comment

bump

Comment

I think this news is good news for me

Comment

Damn I want these.
              Follow me on Instagram @ Promk1ng
              http://instagram.com/promk1ng

Comment

OMG, my mk1 would look amazing with these... must resist... must resist!!!

Comment

Working...
                X