FS: Very Rare 2-Piece BBS Bugatti's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Very Rare 2-Piece BBS Bugatti's

Up for grabs is a set of wheels that I won't be using soon, and would rather have the cash to put towards debt. They are 2 Piece BBS Bugatti's. Like the OEM wheels, but a 2 piece version. They were originally made to celebrate the bridge of BBS and Bugatti iirc. Build date on them is January of 1993. Right now they are sprayed a Toyota pearl champagne color, and the bolts are polished. Barrels have been painted satin black, and the lips still have the clear coat on them, I planned to strip the clear coat off and then mirror polish them. There is no curbage on these wheels, there are a few small nicks here and there but nothing noticeable unless you're up close cleaning them and most are just in the clear coat. I just mocked these up a while back, and didn't prep them prior to paint, so you can see remnants of prior paint under the surface that wasn't sanded smooth. I planned to fully strip and refinish the wheels when I was actually going to mount them, but haven't ever had the time and I've had these wheels now for about 5 years so I don't see it ever happening, but I would recommend the new owner did this. They are fine to run as-is, nuts are all torqued down and original valve stems are installed, and the faces are clear coated. The clear on the center caps has faded, but they can be re clear coated easily. Price reflects their current condition.

Also included is a bag of 17 extra bolts, which are impossible to find if you were to lose or damage one so this will be nice to have.

Specs:

BBS 2 piece Bugatti's
    15X7 all around
    ET35 all around
    5X100
    CB: 57.1
    They clear VR6 brakes!

These are an awesome OEM+ wheel for those who are into that. One of my favorite wheels I've ever owned in fact. I never did mount them or run them.

I have only seen two other sets in this size/offset.. I think it is sufficed to say that these are a pretty rare wheel.

Price: $1,700 + shipping. PM me with your zip code for a shipping quote. I will ship worldwide. :thumbup:

Trades: Possibly for MK3 Air Ride + cash, but please don't offer wheels, I have way too many sets.

Any questions, post up, PM, or email at AmirAllahyar@aol.com

Pics: (I'll have individual pics here soon)

King

Have these been sold yet?
    just lower your car and enjoy it..

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
      Have these been sold yet?
      Nope, they are still available.
      King

Comment

King

Comment

how much shipped to 92624

Comment

Originally posted by VeeDubb View Post
            how much shipped to 92624
            $1,850 shipped to you, including tracking/insurance/PayPal fees.
            King

Comment

All PM's & emails replied.
              King

Comment

So sexy! Always wanted a set but I never have the money. GL with sale.

Comment

Working...
                X