Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT 14x7 super low offset 100 Sokes

seeing whats out there or any offers even though i doubt it haha

wheels - not stamped anything, real 100 spoke wheels with all 4 center caps and hardware
    specs - 14x7 low offset guessing around -18
    tires - 3 tires are almost brand new still... 1 is almost showing wire but has been flipped. They are the nankang ns-II's 155 55 14 orderd from bfi
    condition - 3 of the wheels are pretty good minor chips no peeling, 1 has some more blemish;s but its hardly noticable when you polish them, that one also leaks very very minimal, ive filled it with cheap fix a flat and holds air fine

looking for something 15" NO REPS
    1200obo with tires and 2 - 30mm bolt on 4x100 spacers... ive searched and real spokes arent cheap, may not be desirable but make me an offer... worst case i say no thanks
    Really looking for 4x100 RS stuff or anything wide and low offset

prefered not to ship but just lmk, no need to pm just post right here unless you want more details

pictures of them on the car

Last edited by FittedDownLow; 10-22-2012, 08:22 PM.
    HoodRatStatus
    Instagram @looneylow

great set of wheels. true 4x100's, sweet lip with ballin' spinners . . .

keep it OG status boys & roll harder than most, with these lil badboys leading the way.

Comment

These are sick as fuck! Wish I had a set of BBS I'd be willing to trade for these...

Comment

Originally posted by grundlexhorse View Post
        These are sick as fuck! Wish I had a set of BBS I'd be willing to trade for these...
        well buy some and then trade me or make me an offer i just got 2 new 155 55 14's today so they will come with 1 new spare tire also thats 660 in tires
        HoodRatStatus
        Instagram @looneylow

Comment

I'm loving this car, bumps for you dog
          Great neck

Comment

bump for a good dude

Comment

Working...
            X