Gillismotorsports GTR build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gillismotorsports GTR build

ok hide the women and children.. haha ok well here is a customers car that we are doing some work on. We are doing catless down pipes, "straight pipe" exhaust, intake, intercooler piping, and a intake manifold. Let me know what you guys think.

car is not stanced.. but i will work on bringing the customer to our side
    we are currently building the exhaust, and installing coil overs. I willl post pictures as we make progress
    For price quotes email me at Morgan@gillismotorsports.net
    or my brother at Andrew@gillismotorsports.net

Sweet. Not a fan of the wheels but curious to see how it will look like when its done.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

i dont like the wheels that much either jason.. but they actually look pretty damn good in person.. tommorrow they are working on the down pipes and exhaust.. just finished up on the ic piping and intake.. this thing is going to be a monster when it is done.. just imagine driving down the road and having this thing sound like a jet plane next to you with straight pipes.. ps straight pipes meaning.. cat delete (all 4 of them) lol and the mufflers (all 3 of them) lol. going to be loud for a street car.

Comment

asanti haha.. srry havent seen those since i opened up DUB mag ha

Comment

^^yea the owner went to cali wheels.. what do you espect..

Comment

Weak...

Nah, awesome. Keep it up. Wish i had monnies for stuff like that.
            -Instagram@jdjurhuus
            Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Silicone couplers on a car that expensive?

I woulda gone with something like Hargetts or Wiggens. I have Hargetts for a $2500 car I think the stock stuff looks better personally.

Cool car other than that though.I'd like to see the new intake manifold.

Comment

Originally posted by loxxrider View Post
                Silicone couplers on a car that expensive?

I woulda gone with something like Hargetts or Wiggens. I have Hargetts for a $2500 car I think the stock stuff looks better personally.

Cool car other than that though.I'd like to see the new intake manifold.
                yes I would have gone with the Wiggens on my personal car also. we offered it to the customer and he did not want that. The kit will be sold with Wiggens connectors as a option. As for the aluminum intake tubes I have never seen them look any other way once coated they will look great!.. I will be posting pictures of the progress made today and this weekend.
                For price quotes email me at Morgan@gillismotorsports.net
                or my brother at Andrew@gillismotorsports.net

Comment

Originally posted by xrsfsho View Post
                  ^^yea the owner went to cali wheels.. what do you espect..
                  Cali is whats up when it comes to stupid cheap tires! Nice buid, going to needs sound clips for sure!

Comment

in for finished product, will give opinion then!

Wheels are pretty hideous though!
                    Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

Asanti?

Exhaust work should be sick though, sound clips are a must.
                      Originally posted by da3bous
                      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

very sick!
                        Are you going to post a sound clip of that beast when your done?

Comment

Haha, I'm in the first pic. Woot

Comment

i think it needs some smaller rims and a taller sidewall imo those rims are ugly. but should be quick. i didnt even know they made 25 series sidewalls ahaha wonder how it will take corners with those hideous 22's

Comment

how come you're doing a custom intake manifold? and wouldnt it have made more sense to build the intercooler piping once that was done, or will the new manifold position the tb's in the same spots?

that car will look mad tough with some stance and tuck.
                              sigpic
                              Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
                              Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
                              Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

Working...
                              X