Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DP Motorsports Racing wheels 6 wheels 4 fronts 2 rears

SOLD SOLD

I have here for sale a set plus two DP Motorsports Racing wheels. These wheels started as a 3 piece wheels. Somewhere along the road the barrels got welded. Doing some research I believe that DP welded all of these wheels but I could be wrong. The lips are mirror finish and the faces where painted silver. I got these to use them but decided otherwise after painting. I decided to go somewhat bigger size on my car but the wheels are sick the front lips are 3” and the rears are 3. These wheels are very rare and hard to find and by the way they are gorgeous. The wheel specs are (4)16x7 ET 15 and (2) 16x8 ET 20. These wheels are 3 piece welded. The lips have been polished and they are ready to be shipped! With these you can run staggered or square setup. So you get 6 DP wheels, 5 center caps, and 6 hex nuts/ center cap holders. You can get all of these for $800.00+shipping

All tires have been removed now. There is no tires.

:redspot:redspot:redspot:redspot:www
    Last edited by prtaino; 10-01-2012, 12:29 AM.

I myself have the precise same set of wheels. I sure could use two center caps though

Just a bump. I believe these are 80's wheels, welded from the factory, and they are light, and the lips are pretty huge. I am polishing mine up and taking out scratches, and I just had a little work done on 3 of the 4 wheels.

Makes me want to get the set and have two matching sets of wheels!

Comment

Thanks for the bump.

Comment

Working...
      X