E36 fitment- Jaguar XJR monoblocks 17x8j, et33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 fitment- Jaguar XJR monoblocks 17x8j, et33

So I put these on my ti, (slightly) stretched some 225's on them and got hub adapter rings to make them fit perfectly, and then two days later I found a KILLER deal on a set of BBS RZ469's that I'm going to buy. All five wheels are perfectly straight and balanced, and ride glass-smooth on my car up to 100mph.

I love the way they look and they got TONS of comments/compliments at the few meets that I went to with these wheels, but 17's are just too much for my little ti, so now they're for sale.

Wheels are: A full set of five 1995 Jaguar XJR 17x8, et33. Original finish in great condition. One of the wheels has a few very very slight scratches, but they're nothing major at all. I'll post a better picture of that specifically, later.

There are 225/45/17 Continental tires from an E92 mounted on 4 of the wheels right now. The fifth wheel has some 255/45/17 or something on it. I think it's a Pirelli, it's sitting in the back of my shop. The Continentals only have about 50-60% tread left, but they are worn absolutely evenly across the tread.

I do not have center caps installed, however I work at a Jaguar/Land Rover shop and I can order a set of caps in your color choice if you want to run the stock "growlers." They are available in red and I think that would look pretty bad ass.

Asking $650 for all 5 wheels, local pick-up, anywhere in the Atlanta area. I will ship, but buyer pays shipping.

For an idea of fitment, here they are on my E36 with H&R race springs. No spacers, no fender roll, and I have fender liners.

(Ignore the balloon tires, this was just a test-fit)

Last edited by PhilipWOT; 09-26-2012, 11:00 AM.
    <Imagine a cool photo of a white 98 M3 sedan sitting low on staggered DS2's here>

Anybody? Bueller?
    <Imagine a cool photo of a white 98 M3 sedan sitting low on staggered DS2's here>

Comment

Bump.
      Phillip i lost yo numba text me foo

Comment

Originally posted by brandyn View Post
        Bump.
        Phillip i lost yo numba text me foo
        You been textid.

Comment

Working...
        X