Clear All

• Inland Empire 909/951 Get Together

Where: First Class Pizza
    4290 Riverwalk Parkway Suite #310
    Riverside, CA 92505

Date: 4/16/10
    Time: 7:30-whenever p.m.

Host: Alpha SQUAD (www.teamalphasquad.org) <

Check out all the cars, meet the people, enjoy kick ass Pastrami Boogers....err burgers

*Please just refrain on the following:

1. No Fast N Furious Moves ( No need to chase Toretto down)
    2. Please pick up after yourselves ( We have already been warned)
    3. Do no block the parking isles from oncoming traffic
    4. No bumping (This aint no soundoff)

hope to see yall there!
    Last edited by The Kirby; 04-13-2010, 10:53 AM.
    the new freshness: http://alphasquadforum.ephpbb.com/forum.htm

I should be there. Bomb ass pastrami and ginormous chili cheese fries. If you haven't ate at this place you've got to go, you won't regret it.

Comment

Count me in!! Unless its super crazy raining. I love the HAT!!
      http://www.jmbat.com/bbsquad/forum2/index.php

DOODS! Real Friends > Car Clubs

http://autoimportcraze.com/

Comment

word! See you there Trav

Comment

I'll go to the one in Brea and think of you guys over there..hahaha

would like to go, but it might flood and I'd be stuck there...I better off staying up here in the "Hills"...
          "People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan"
          Sifu Richard bustillo - IMB Martial Arts Academy

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

awww this sucks just saw this. little to late. how was it did many ppl show with the rain and all?

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
            Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Uhhh...I thinks it's tonight

Comment

Chess Sir. Its tonight. Try to do something after that too dont know yet. Maybe bowling, D&B's at Onterrible Kills. dunno yet. evilstar if you can make it, I pm'd you my cell just drop me a text or somethin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kirby View Post
                  Chess Sir. Its tonight. Try to do something after that too dont know yet. Maybe bowling, D&B's at Onterrible Kills. dunno yet. evilstar if you can make it, I pm'd you my cell just drop me a text or somethin.
                  OMG i fail so bad. i must have looked at the date wrong thats what i get for posting past midnight.

so i failed twic once for thinking i missed it when it didnt happen then again for missing it on the real day. lol im going to try and make it next week for sure.

PS: hey kirby peep the shots of your car from show n shine i really like what youve done with it. suddle and classy its all in the details.

Add me on Facebook
                  Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

so where is the meet tomorrow? victoria gardens or first class pizza in riverside?

Add me on Facebook
                    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

This one's going to be at First Class Pizza. Here's the info:

First Class Pizza
                      Address: 4290 Riverwalk Parkway Suite #310 / Riverside, CA 92505

Meet the people, enjoy some great food in the Riverwalk Shopping Center, but check out First Class though. LOL.

Please just refrain on the following because we do have backing from First Class Pizza and their owners.

Comment

Originally posted by omarsxb951 View Post
                        This one's going to be at First Class Pizza. Here's the info:

First Class Pizza

Meet the people, enjoy some great food in the Riverwalk Shopping Center, but check out First Class though. LOL.

Please just refrain on the following because we do have backing from First Class Pizza and their owners.

I was there super early and left just as everyone showed up maybe next time ill meet more ppl. the few i did meet were cool.

Add me on Facebook
                        Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

next one at Legends Burgers in Alta Loma. I wont be there, but the guys will.

Comment

when is the next meet

Comment

Today is at Legends Burger (supposed to be bomb ass food there) and next week we will be returning on Friday to First Class, here's the info:

First Class Pizza

Comment

Working...
                              X