This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Air Intake SuperChargers, any1 seen these

At first glance it is kinda stupid... But since my engine gots no computer chips or sensors , I kinda just want to try it.

Here's a link to the web site. Or look up air intake supercharger on amazon.com
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Air-Intake-Supercharger-Booster-Turbonator/dp/B004N8W31O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1348043706&sr=8-2&keywords=supercharger"]Air Intake Supercharger Booster Turbonator : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

Last edited by SwisherSweet63; 09-19-2012, 03:26 PM.
    My Daily Is My Project.

FuckTheLaw

Ive never used one, but i heard they suck, like they were things that 16 year old put on their vw golfs/honda civic

Comment

Lolololol

Comment

^ x2

Comment

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Where can I buy one of these awesome creations Billy Mayes??

Comment

Working...
            X