Project Minuki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Minuki

May as well make a build thread. First off, let me tell you a little bit about me - I'm Scott, i'm 16 years old and i own a '91 Rover Mini, which is my first car. I got the Mini in '07 through a relatives friend who was moving house and needed rid of it. So, i snapped it up and ever since my father and I have been slowly building my dream.

I had originally wanted to build a fast A-series but my father convinced me that it was too expensive. Since my dad has been playing with Suzukis for years, there's a rather large parts pile that I can raid! . He's also rather good at building Suzuki engines, so I know he can build me something that won't go bang. The new plan is to put a G10 in it, which is a 3 cylinder engine producing around 60-70hp. No-one in the UK has done this conversion so it will be a first, although it has been done in America in which people have turbo'd it to produce a reliable 150-200hp !

A couple of things i should note - I'm doubting my car will be flush or have any sort of stance whatsoever since the roads in Scotland are utterly pish. But, hopefully you won't **** on me too much

Some pics?

Rust. Sucks.

sounds like its gonna be a blast to drive

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Thanks, it should be pretty nice in the corners too !, I've converted it to coil-overs. AVO on the front and Leda on the rear.

Comment

awesome man. cant wait to see how it comes out

Comment

Thanks Chase !

Comment

Working...
          X