Bbs rs 296 5x112 16x8.5 +22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bbs rs 296 5x112 16x8.5 +22

Picked these up with brand new tires for cheap. Before I invest a little more money on them and bolt them onto my beater truck, Seeing what I can get for them.

Have all center caps, All center dishes, and even the original mint BBS wrench for the center cap. Wheels are mint or near mint condition and all bolts and fasteners are included. Got them off a guy who was the original owner of his Benz.

Would like to separate the tires and keep them for my truck and sell just the wheels(less you are local). willing to ship at additional fee (should be ~100 bucks in the lower 48).

2000 obo, Located in lake Mary FL. willing to do 2100 w/ tires for locals with basically brand new 225/55/16

Bump willing to let them go for 1500. all the lips are mint, the paint is unchipped and looks brand new. Have all fasteners, wafers, center caps and even the center nut wrench.

Comment

Can you post pictures of the back sides? I would like to see if these have space between the mounting surface and the back side of the mesh to make room for protruding brake calipers. I think I need about 1.5" of space between the back of the wheel face and the mounting surface. You could actually measure the space by laying a short straight edge a cross the mountain surface and measuring how far it is from the back of the wheels face/mesh.

Thanks!
      Send me a note if you want more details.

Comment

where are you located? and what's a ball park figure

Comment

Working...
        X