No announcement yet.

Cars and Copters Show - Sunday 9/16 - Plymouth Municipal Airport, Plymouth, MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars and Copters Show - Sunday 9/16 - Plymouth Municipal Airport, Plymouth, MA

Figured I'd post this here for those that want to come out......

Quoted from Bimmer Forums......

Originally posted by 55fanatic

Hello Again Car Enthusiasts!

It's that time of year again! We would like to announce the 2012 Cars and Copters event organized to benefit The Jimmy Fund in honor of Ricky Hoffman. Last year's event was THE automotive event of the year with some 1000+ cars coming throughout the day and fifteen or so helicopters coming in to celebrate with us.
    This event is open to all makes and models... last year we had everything from euro luxury cars to classic muscle to pre WW2 era vehicles! In addition to an amazing display of cars, Heliops will once again have its own fleet of helicopters on hand which will be available for short tours around the area by air. Attendees will also be given the opportunity to win prizes via a raffle, silent auction and a helicopter ball drop. With over $10k in prizes, folks are garunteed to win some very cool prizes. Food will available via multiple vedors this year and extra bathroom facilities will be available as well. For directions to the airport, click here[/URL]

As always, please remember to be on your best behavior. This is a fully operational airport and still requires us to pay attention to federal regulations as well as many local laws. Just a reminder the area around the airport is resedential and police will be waiting for us on the roads leaving and coming from the airport in either direction. Please respect the neighbors of the airport and do not give the police any reason to stop you, they will be eagerly waiting for speeders and careless drivers.

Lastly, help us spread the word! Invite your family, friends, co-workers, or that random person down the street with the interesting car. The more people the better and we certainly have no shortage of space at this location. With 1300 car expected in 2012, this show is not to be missed!

Facebook Link

Once again, hope to see everyone there,
    -Cars and Copters team
    I have organized a caravan for this as well if anyone wants to join.......

Caravan Details:

I've organized a caravan to the Cars and Copters show at the Plymouth Municipal Airport on Sunday September 16th. This will be a West to East Caravan starting in Western, MA and running mostly on the Mass Pike (I-90) and then I-495 South to our final destination.

Starting Point "A": Ludlow Service Area on the Eastbound side of I-90
    Meeting Time: 7:00am
    Departure Time: 7:15am Sharp

Meeting Point "B": This is where we'll meet with people coming up I-395 from Eastern CT and those from Central Mass.
    Holiday Inn Express, 12 Johnson Street, Auburn, MA
    Meeting Time: 8:00am
    Departure Time: 8:15am Sharp

Meeting Point "C": Home Depot, 229 Hartford Ave, Bellingham MA
    Meeting Time: 8:45am
    Departure Time: 9:00am Sharp

Ending Point "D": Plymouth Municipal Airport, 246 South Meadow Rd, Plymouth MA

***Those of you with GoPro's PLEASE BRING THEM. I'm going to have one but you can never have enough, and the more the better!***

You can RSVP for the caravan here: http://www.facebook.com/events/202243826573506/

If you have any questions feel free to message me here or on Facespace or email justin@enthusiastrevolution.net
Working...
X