first class fitment 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first class fitment 2012

i have a question does any one know how much it is to get in the show. just to go check out the cars and the show? thanks

thanks for the help you guys are......

Comment

$10 to spectate

Team ELITE
      '02 Porsche 996

Comment

alright cool thank you

Comment

who registered for the show here?

build thread?

Comment

First Class Fitment 2012 PA cruise

For all of you comming to First Class Fitment in NJ tomorrow with us PLEASE READ.

The drive is 1hr and 40 mins.

We will be meeting at the KOP movie theater parking lot around 9am and departing at 930.

Make sure you have some money for Tolls and food at the event.
            Im stopping at the ptown wawa around 8:20 if anyone wants to meet up there ahead of time.

If you would like to cruise with us please be there on time, we are leaving right at 930!!!!

Here are the event rules via Canibeat:
            1. ALL of those interested in parking their car in the designated show parking area will be required to complete the pre-registration form.
            2. Parking in the show area is limited so only those who have been selected through the pre-registration process will be permitted (you will receive an acceptance e-mail).
            3. There will be no alcohol or illegal substances permitted on the airport property or designated spectator parking areas. Anyone found with either substance will be asked to leave immediately.
            4. There will be no grilling or outside food allowed. Catered food will be for sale throughout the day.
            5. Lastly and most importantly we ask that you respect the airport facilities. Last year the airport was very happy with the event and how respectful everyone was of their facilities, we hope this year’s event is no different. The airport will be operating the day of the event, so we ask no revving your engine, burnouts, etc. Anyone who disrespects the airport, airport employees, or customers in any way will be asked to leave immediately.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
            Instagram: @Tehshewz

Comment

would never go to a show in NJ

Comment

it's also only 10 bucks if you buy ur ticket online, if u just show up there its 15 so save yourself 5 bucks and buy them today instead of tomorrow when you get there.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp.com View Post
                  would never go to a show in NJ
                  you live in ohio dude....

build thread?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjones View Post
                    you live in ohio dude....
                    i have many friends that **** nj and then miss out on all the good shows because of it, i just laugh at them. nothing wrong with jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by slwrthnu View Post
                      i have many friends that **** nj and then miss out on all the good shows because of it, i just laugh at them. nothing wrong with jersey.
                      Correction, everything is wrong with Jersey, the only reason I go is because the shows are in Jersey.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Correction, everything is wrong with Jersey, the only reason I go is because the shows are in Jersey.
                        When ever i cross the boarder to NJ the air always smells weird.
                        The roads are fucked there too :\

But ditto on the quote
                        Instagram: @Tehshewz

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          i only ever go to jersey for shows/partying so maybe thats why i don't mind it. i also enjoy the fact that people doing 90+ and making use of every lane on the highway isn't out of the norm there.

Comment

quick video i made. Enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IgXncR-5q0&feature=colike"]First Class Fitment 2012 CanIbeat - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                            X