Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is everyone staying for H20i 2012 Where NOT to stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone staying for H20i 2012 Where NOT to stay?

Some friends and I are trying to decide on where to stay since we plan on going down a couple days earlier. Possibly Wednesday or Thursday. Some say hotel. Some say rent a house. You know how it goes. I figure that there are other people wondering the same thing. So any input from those that have some experience would be appreciated.

Any suggestions on where to stay? Any places to stay away from?
    DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
    E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Originally posted by los02 View Post
    Some friends and I are trying to decide on where to stay since we plan on going down a couple days earlier. Possibly Wednesday or Thursday. Some say hotel. Some say rent a house. You know how it goes. I figure that there are other people wondering the same thing. So any input from those that have some experience would be appreciated.

Any suggestions on where to stay? Any places to stay away from?
    i just man up the extra cash and get a hotel (holiday inn is not bad in pricing), as for those that complain about the location, as long as its on the strip idc, hotels and houses are really only to sleep.unless you plan on hosting a party, if your gonna be attending them then, anyplace is good. ( ideally though the middle of the strip is where most action happens)

Comment

g/f's dad has a condo up by hooters right on the strip .. giggity FREE

Comment

what is the address of the actual show. Or I guess I should ask, where do most people end up meeting up/cruising around. So I can have an idea of around what I area I should be looking at hotels in.

CornDriftBlog

Comment

Working...
        X