my summer at the track...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my summer at the track...

sooo, Ive had an awesome opportunity to help a friend with his racecar. I crew chief for his spec miata and I was going through my photos from this year(half way through). I dont get alot of time to get shots of other cars but when I do I'm snapping shots. All for fun, just on a stock set-up. Was gonna put this in the photography forum, but its of cool cars. Whatever...

heading to Thunderhill, CA

this one was blurry. Shooting on full manual. Tried to save it because its the 47 car, and it was all carbon fiber...

We are doing well this season. Best experience Ive ever had. Thanks to my friend for the opportunity. It means alot

Amazing thread and pictures.

That exhaust

Comment

ehh Im drunk and going through my pb account. Heres some of my favs from this yr of my friends cars too. All stanced nice and swell

meh, heres one of my car from yesterday. Already posted it but I kinda like it

and just for the hell of it. My 67 i built like 10 yrs ago in highschool

Last edited by sb253; 06-26-2009, 04:14 AM.

Comment

thx B Rod

Comment

Sick cars, thanks!

Comment

A fantastically perfect way to start my Friday.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

very nice sick cars!

Comment

Damn, these trips look strangely familiar! Looks like Advanced Hyphy is comin through with a sick birthday thread!

Comment

Originally posted by sb253 View Post

Comment

Comment

So many sick cars, I wish there was stuff like that closer to me. Nice!
                      Originally posted by da3bous
                      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

I was just over in Virginia a few months back, my favorite racetrack that I've gone to yet! Its VIR (Virginia Int Raceway), just on the border of VA and NC, right in South Boston, VA. Go check out a local SCCA Club race, you'll see these cars plus a lot more cool ones.

Comment

Working...
                        X