Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O.Z. Mito 1's:::5x120:::3 piece::: Recently Refinished!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.Z. Mito 1's:::5x120:::3 piece::: Recently Refinished!

NEW PRICE $1400 (local buyers only!!)

Specs:
    Front: 17 x 8 ET37 - 1.5" lips
    Rear: 17 x 9 ET24 - 2.5" lips

Tires:
    Front: 235/40/17 Falken FK 452
    Rear: 235/40/17 Falken FK 452
    The tires have about about 1000 miles on them. Still a ton of tread left. The rears have rubbings marks on the sidewall from when I first mounted the tires.

I also have a set of staggered/stretched tires that were originally on the wheels when I purchased them. I can have the tires swapped for you if you would like. These also have plenty of tread left and are relatively new.

Front: 205/40/17 Falken Ziex 512
    Rear: 215/40/17 Falken Ziex 515

Fitment:
    I was able to fit these on my E36 with no fender work done when it had the staggered/stretched tires on it. Now that I am running more meat, I had to have the rear slightly rolled.
    The offsets and widths are absolutely perfect for a more aggressive fitment on E36s and E46s alike. E30 M3s will have to run a spacer in the front (which I can provide) but the rear should clear the struts fine.

Finish:
    These wheels have been refinished within the past year. They were in very good condition when I received them. The clear from the lips have been stripped and sealed after they were mirror polished. The sealant has meant that I haven't had to repolish the wheels since they were assembled and after every wash they come out looking as good as they did the day they were first mounted.

The faces are smooth to the touch and do not retain brake dust (a sign of a porous clearcoat). The finish is resilient to daily wear but chips just as easily as OEM painted wheels if you're not careful with your tools during mounting and dismounting.
    The wheels are very well sealed and the pressures of the tires haven't dropped since they were mounted nearly 3 months ago.

This one is with the 235s mounted

I can go into further detail over email or PM (if I am allowed to with this being my 1st post). Also can send more pictures for serious buyers. I'd prefer a local buyer in Southern California and I am also open to trades.

Asking price is 1800obo.
    Last edited by DaytonaE36; 02-09-2013, 04:18 PM.

bump

Comment

Looks like type 2 to me!
      BMW E21 320i Peters cab
      BMW E30 M3 Cecotto
      BMW E30 328i
      Toyota Hilux 4x4

Comment

these are 3 piece wheels and are extremely difficult to find refinished in great condition like this.

Ive had a tough time understanding the different between Mito 1,2, and 3. From what I do know. type 1s have the faces mounted behind the lip, type 2's are 2 piece, and type 3s have no bolts.
        Last edited by DaytonaE36; 06-20-2012, 03:07 PM.

Comment

You can also find 3 piece type 2. I also have a set of those.
          BMW E21 320i Peters cab
          BMW E30 M3 Cecotto
          BMW E30 328i
          Toyota Hilux 4x4

Comment

to the top

Comment

these are 3 piece wheels and are extremely difficult to find refinished in great condition like this.

Comment

PMs replied

Comment

bump

Comment

bump since everyone bumps their threads 5 times a day on this forum... -____-

Comment

i see a lot of mitos up for sale, all of which are 18s. These are 17'!!

Comment

bump

Comment

looking for a fresh set of wheels for summer? look no further! rare O.Z Mitos right here, taking offers!

Comment

ttt

Comment

free bump for you

Originally posted by prodic58 View Post
                              Hmmmm.... still questionable. The 2 peice to some, look like 3 peice because of where they meet.

Do you have a pic of the inner barrels? I'd get rid of mine and grab yours if they are 17" 3 piece.... that's rarer then Hens teeth.

Oh and fyi.....

Mine.

Originally posted by Zic
                              i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

Working...
                              X