Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal Caravan to the Stanceowrks Avila Event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Caravan to the Stanceowrks Avila Event?

I haven't been able to find a thread on the forum with a list of who's going to the big Stanceworks event at Avila Golf Course on July 21st. I also wanted to see if there was going to be an official caravan to the event?

I know there's probably going to be a lot of people headin from SoCal, so I figured I'd start a list:

1. e30polak + Castro Motorsport crew ~ 10-15 cars
    Check me out on Facebook: Undr8d Empire: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

Check me out on Instagram
    : @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet #Project333ti by @castromotorsport @kingsautobodyshop @excel_motorsports @bimmerheads @mateomotorsports - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1493600

I'll be going, but probably not in the caravan, since im flying down

Flickr

Comment

I'm surprised this doesn't have more posts or attention in general lol. I'd be down to roll with the castro e30 crew but it's about 6 hours from SD, might just head out to Autocon this year.

Comment

Is this thing still on or what? I'm trying to get the crew to roll, but need some notice so people can get days off...
        German ExKlusiv Member
        Worth Every Penny T-Shirts now available!!
        My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by dat lugo View Post
          I'm surprised this doesn't have more posts or attention in general lol. I'd be down to roll with the castro e30 crew but it's about 6 hours from SD, might just head out to Autocon this year.
          Understandable. And yes I'm surprised too. There should definitely be a sticky thread for something like this...

Originally posted by GTIHB View Post
          Is this thing still on or what? I'm trying to get the crew to roll, but need some notice so people can get days off...
          I'm going to get ahold of Mr. Borroughs and report back.

Scarlet #Project333ti by @castromotorsport @kingsautobodyshop @excel_motorsports @bimmerheads @mateomotorsports - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1493600

Comment

Please post up if you get a response.

I really would have thought this would be getting pushed harder since it's next month.

Comment

yes more info is needed but i was told it is coming soon. :excited: anyhow need to know what day your driving up? I was thinking of going up friday but would like to caravan.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
              Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

I have a somewhat related question to all, where is everyone going to try to stay?

I've got a pretty good knowledge of the area as I lived there for nearly 5 years. If some are interested, rooms can be had pretty cheap at low friendly hotels with a little more of a drive (20-25 mins from Avila). Or if you want to stay closer to the show I can provide some hotels that are static friendly but a little more spendy as well.
                Last edited by Nickgt40; 06-18-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Sweet Mike posted all the details on the blog page! Let's get a nice big caravan rolling!!! I'm going to start a facebook event that I will make public and give everyone admin priveledges to so we can spread the word to as many people as possible!!!

Originally posted by evilstar View Post
                  yes more info is needed but i was told it is coming soon. :excited: anyhow need to know what day your driving up? I was thinking of going up friday but would like to caravan.
                  We'll be rolling up early the morning of. I think this makes it all worth it, so we can roll in as one big train and represent the SoCal scene in a big way!

Comment

Well a time still hasnt been posted, I assumed this would be fairly early. Also being more of a show than a meet I would like to clean the car after the drive. The morning drive would be better than a late afternoon drive I suppose. Looking to make it a weekend thing as its a few days before my bday as well. already planned on taking Friday and Monday off. possibly Thursday as well. I like caravans so well see.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
                    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

probably wont be going with this caravan but ill see you guys there!
                      CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

Reppin castros and Rollin deep and low to this

Comment

Originally posted by evilstar View Post
                          Well a time still hasnt been posted, I assumed this would be fairly early. Also being more of a show than a meet I would like to clean the car after the drive. The morning drive would be better than a late afternoon drive I suppose. Looking to make it a weekend thing as its a few days before my bday as well. already planned on taking Friday and Monday off. possibly Thursday as well. I like caravans so well see.
                          No worries. We'll be leaving early, and worst case we'll just have our own caravan from the shop that others can tag along with.

Originally posted by yoshioka90 View Post
                          probably wont be going with this caravan but ill see you guys there!
                          Sounds good!

Originally posted by ninety4e36 View Post
                          Reppin castros and Rollin deep and low to this
                          Yes we will be!

Comment

Bump. Let's show people how hard SoCal goes.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                              No worries. We'll be leaving early, and worst case we'll just have our own caravan from the shop that others can tag along with.

Sounds good!

Yes we will be!
                              Whats up Chris? Yo i have a question for you. Do you guys know anyone that paints? I think i remember Castro saying his brother did Paint work.
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Working...
                              X