Testing out the AB800's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing out the AB800's

I figured i would post these on here to get some feedback on the shoots, cuz i love Ian's jetta but its definitely not stanced at the moment, but i can appreciate that because he can actually drive his car worry free! Any feedback on the pics would be great and if anybody has any tips on positioning the bees i would appreciate it!

Last edited by Ignapu; 01-02-2010, 01:03 PM.
    Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Nothing at all?
    Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

looks like a pretty good start to me, although you could use a little bit more light coverage. im no expert with those things, but i do get to use them frequently in the summer time. i have a couple friends with an arsenal of them. did you get any setup shots?

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

Id raise them up higher so you can get more light on the top of the car and the hood. Dark cars are hard to light, especially at night.
        JordanDonnelly.com | Flickr | KLUTCH | Twitter | Facebook | v2lab

Comment

yep
          dark colors loves to just absorb light.
          Disclaimer:
          I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

honestly you couldn't have picked a car really any harder to shoot lol...

Dark car with chrome wheels + strobes at night = death....

The attempt is good, but I do think you need more coverage, and putting the lights up higher would help as well. I think you could probably grab some a softbox and it would help get the light out wider as well as cut down on some of the hotspots especially on the wheels.

With a dark car, try to park it on a surface that is really quite a bit darker than the car, it'll help the ground not get washed out with light, while the car is getting alot of it.
            iiililillillliliil
            bar|society

Comment

Working...
            X