this is a link to my buid thread

ohh my!!!

shit looks sick!

Comment

Nice work.. I Like it

Comment

two thumbs up!!

Comment

That is some serious tuck! I like it...a lot.

Comment

low man!
            -Jorge-

Comment

E63 AMG wheels look nice!
              '95 Black 5spd SC300 // 19" Work Eurolines // Coils // JDM Window Visors // JDM Front Lip // and a few fender dents

Comment

Euro 63RS look gigantic on you VeeDub, they're stuffed in there proper like though. Nice work.

Comment

verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

looking good pete

Comment

those wheels look great on there! what air suspension are you running?
                      Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

nice, i remember seeing that you had the fronts bagged, but i didnt know you did the rears.

looks really good

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Very nice
                          sigpic
                          http://libertyvip.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ignapu View Post
                            those wheels look great on there! what air suspension are you running?
                            I have a Rayvern System from the UK. I have upgraded it though to 4 way (95% of air ride here in the uk is still 2 way only as we live in cave man times still lol). I also have the autoloc 8 memory digital controller unit as well as having 4 switches (windown switches) cut into the handbrake surround to look OEM. The other day i gave my friend a lift and she assumed the buttons were to operate the windows!!! This is not good when you are driving in the highstreet at the time lol

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                            nice, i remember seeing that you had the fronts bagged, but i didnt know you did the rears.

looks really good
                            Cheers. I didnt do the rears as I cant weald. Im really pleased I went air ride as it was the only way forwards for this build i think. I was just destroying the car on coilovers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tabaka View Post
                              E63 AMG wheels look nice!
                              Originally posted by NELSON09 View Post
                              Euro 63RS look gigantic on you VeeDub, they're stuffed in there proper like though. Nice work.
                              The wheels i have currently are just my winters. I could not keep the car on stock rims as when the car was slammed, the car would have rested on the floor ruining the bumpers at both ends so i bought these 20s as it just sits high enough not to cause damage.

These are my summer rims. They are 20x10 rears and 20x9 fronts. I had 3mm skimmed off the inners so they tuck better. They are polished on both sides (in and out) as well as in between the spokes. They are an utter bitch to clean but its very worth it in my opinion. To this day i have only had one of them on the car since being polished. Im hoping to debut them at the ULTIMATE DUBS SHOW in England at the start of the show season here

this video show the only time the wheel has been on the car when it was being resprayed a few months ago

i had just got my wheels back from being skimmed 3mm at the hub for greater tuck. This was the first time I had them on the car. Check this link for detail...

Comment

Working...
                              X