Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New Posts" button?

herro administration

New updates look good, I was just curious where the "New Posts" button on the top of the screen went or the equivalent to it. I see the "Latest topics" on the side but that's only the top 5 and there seems to be nowhere to click on it to expand it to all of the unread posts?

I'm wondering because that's the feature I normally use to browse this forum/others rather than clicking on each individual subforum.

Thanks
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

I been looking for tha button from last night.. please bring it back..

Comment

i think quick links > today's posts is the same thing, at least that's what i've been clicking. correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by horchata View Post
        i think quick links > today's posts is the same thing, at least that's what i've been clicking. correct me if i'm wrong.
        Awesome. That's it. Thanks.

If there's room or it's easy to do, I think a "New Posts" button on the top like before would be good for people like me who couldn't figure it out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by horchata View Post
          I've been doing this as well, but a New Posts button would be alot more convenient. im lazy damn lol
          Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

aren't we all

Comment

if you edit one of your posts, when you go to submit it, the button says "vote now." ftw!

shit!! i just tried, and its fixed now. maybe i was seeing shit yesterday, hahaha.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

Originally posted by ShanesG View Post
                I've been doing this as well, but a New Posts button would be alot more convenient. im lazy damn lol
                X2

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

Originally posted by cabezzz View Post
                  X2
                  x3

Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

x4
                    I know there are the newest threads on the right but when you click on them they take you to the first page of that thread, which just means I have to move my mouse further and then click again. And if you are me that is just a huge PITA. Laziness FTW.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

If you enter this shortcut on your toolbar it gives you new posts, thats what I use.

I just label it "StanceWorks new posts" and click it on my toolbar.
                      I drive a Focus.

Comment

Working...
                      X