Someone to cut & weld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone to cut & weld?

Just wondering if anyone knows where i can get my E30 strut housing cut to remove a small section and welded back together?

Called around and most places are either industrial or won't do it for other reasons.

It's also not Whitehorse Industries kind of thing.

Unless anyone on here has the skill or has done it before?

Cheers!

where are you located? Most machining/engineering places would be able to do it... if you take it in and show them they will be more likely to say yes, because they can see what you want rather then imagine it.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      where are you located? Most machining/engineering places would be able to do it... if you take it in and show them they will be more likely to say yes, because they can see what you want rather then imagine it.
      ahh woops, just realised i don't have my location under my avi... I'm in Melbourne, Wantirna.

Yeh I guess over the phone it does sound like a job to stay away from.

I just want to find someone who realises how important it is that everything lines up properly afterwards!

Comment

again, take it down to the shops... will be easier for them to decide.

Comment

again, take it down to the shops... will be easier for them to decide.
          Will do as soon as uni finishes up and i've got some time!

Thanks for the tip

Comment

I know its a fair drive, but I have a mate in Healsville that would do it... TnA engineering... Dont have the contact details though... lol.. not much help...

Tony there does a lot of suspension work though, and is a badass fabricator.

Comment

I know its a fair drive, but I have a mate in Healsville that would do it... TnA engineering... Dont have the contact details though... lol.. not much help...

Tony there does a lot of suspension work though, and is a badass fabricator.
              How did i only just see this? lol

Would this be the one? 456 Badger Creek Rd, HEALESVILLE VIC 3777 - T.n.A Engineering

Healsville isn't too bad for me actually...

Comment

Working...
              X