Just another Honda Civic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another Honda Civic...

One of the best Dutch Honda Civic Coup's in times.. The Civic from Marko is very special when you look under the hood wich is very cleaned... Check it out !!

Preview:

For More Check on http://www.carbonvision.nl !!

eh,...............why do i think of domink torreto when i see that car
    Disclaimer:
    I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

^You know, it's not really my style either, but DAMN it looks like the work was done right.

Comment

Its kinda cool to see these "throwback styled" civic's so to speak.

That engine bay is defnitely of the "new era" honda styling though, goregous. I love it, from a person getting into the tuner scene in about 2002, this styling will always have a spot in my book. Watch, give it a couple years, ppl are gonna be scavenging for older big gawdy honda kits/wings/hoods etc. its gonna be like a "honda rat rod" movement, just wait you'll see lol

Looks great! Flawless work!
        Last edited by Dom_J; 12-29-2009, 12:45 PM.
        E90 LCI 328xi / Autosupreme Coutures / Mission:Conquer Slamming AWD BMW #vipe90

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

StanceWorks....for supercars as well.

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
          ^You know, it's not really my style either, but DAMN it looks like the work was done right.
          I agree
          Definately a clean bay for sure
          Disclaimer:
          I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

Not my taste in exterior style but I like the bay and the work looks very well done. Nice pics, too!
            1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
            Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

wow.

i like your taste in colorsss. and the bay is too sexiiii. props.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom_J View Post
                Its kinda cool to see these "throwback styled" civic's so to speak.

That engine bay is defnitely of the "new era" honda styling though, goregous. I love it, from a person getting into the tuner scene in about 2002, this styling will always have a spot in my book. Watch, give it a couple years, ppl are gonna be scavenging for older big gawdy honda kits/wings/hoods etc. its gonna be like a "honda rat rod" movement, just wait you'll see lol

Looks great! Flawless work!

I too like seing something that is styled the way tuners 'used to be'... as rice as it is, if its done right then I kinda rate it...
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

done nicely and bodywork is great but just the choice of bodyparts is questionable imo
                  Insta | Dev

Comment

its ugly as crap, but its damn clean.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

Originally posted by e.shell View Post
                      done nicely and bodywork is great but just the choice of bodyparts is questionable imo
                      +1 The work looks top notch but aero choices weren't good.

Comment

clean car!
                        Jon

Comment

do not want.

Except for the enigne bay. i like that.

Flickr

Comment

That thing is ugly.... I just threw up
                            sigpic

Comment

Engine bay +1