• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inland Empire Meet 1/8/10

Where: First Class Pizza
    Address: 4290 Riverwalk Parkway Suite #310 / Riverside, CA 92505
    Time: 7:30-whenever p.m.

Check out all the cars, meet the people, enjoy kick ass food in the Riverwalk Shopping Center, but check out First Class though for reals. LOL.

*Please just refrain on the following because we do have backing from First Class Pizza and their owners.

1. No Fast N Furious Moves ( No need to chase Toretto down)
    2. Please pick up after yourselves ( We have already been warned)
    3. Do no block the parking isles from oncoming traffic
    4. No bumping (This aint no soundoff)

hope to see yall there!
    the new freshness: http://alphasquadforum.ephpbb.com/forum.htm

This pizza place is bomb, and really good prices on beers.

Comment

is this every friday?

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
      Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

yeah its held by our club and we are pretty protected by the pizza joint as long as we respect their property and eat their shit. BUT their shit is good though. LOL>

Comment

There's also quite a few other restaurants next to it such as a sushi place, carls jr., quiznos, wingstop, panda express, and I think they just opened a greek restaurant a couple days ago.

Comment

so its an alphasquad exclusive meet that you are now inviting random cars to come to? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
              so its an alphasquad exclusive meet that you are now inviting random cars to come to? lol
              well its not exclusive (were not that cool), but it's where our club hangs out. There's really no places to go w/o getting hassled in the IE besides that place. We've tried everywhere trust me.

Comment

dude Kibble..just move in to Orange County...=) it's a much cooler area..bahahaha
                "People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan"
                Sifu Richard bustillo - IMB Martial Arts Academy

www.scionevolution.org

Comment

Originally posted by The Kirby View Post
                  well its not exclusive (were not that cool), but it's where our club hangs out. There's really no places to go w/o getting hassled in the IE besides that place. We've tried everywhere trust me.
                  krispycreme by ontario mills yo! we used to have a big meet there every sunday until these hondas decided to take it over. literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
                    krispycreme by ontario mills yo! we used to have a big meet there every sunday until these hondas decided to take it over. literally.
                    yeah man I heard about that meet and went wild over time. Sucks to hear about the location though man.

Comment

There are way too many cops now at Ontario Mills. This location in Riverside has parking for way more cars than right next to krispy kreme.

Comment

Originally posted by omarsxb951 View Post
                        There are way too many cops now at Ontario Mills. This location in Riverside has parking for way more cars than right next to krispy kreme.
                        true. We use to have Scion meets at the In N Out off Milliken a few years back and the Hudahs, (Gang Unit) showed up and kicked us out even with permission from the GM at In N Out.

Comment

i'm over car meets because of all this honestly. we had this rancho cop who would tell us to let other cops know that he gives us permission to hold our meet and even gave us his badge number to make sure it was legit.

some ontario cop decided to roll through and be a dick a few weeks later.
                          "leave now or i'm towing all of you."

Comment

I hear ya, we've had luck with this spot though. We've had our meet there for at least a year and never had problems. It is in the middle of a newer residential area so I think the cops aren't expecting trouble from that area.

Comment

currently there is a pertty strong meet at the mills already mostly minis and vws but all pretty cool ppl. Would be nice to see it grow. its arbys and wendys every monday

Big SOCAL EURO is one of the largest all European car events on the West Coast. We are excited to be one of the longest running car events of it’s kind, since 2002. Bring your family to meet other European car enthusiasts. Where what you bring is part of the show! People are greater than cars!

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
                              Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Working...
                              X