Bimmerfest 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bimmerfest 2012

"We are excited to announce that Bimmerfest 2012 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks will be held on May 19, 2012 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA! Come on out and help make Bimmerfest bigger and better in 2012!

Come out and see the west coast debut of the M6 Coupe, M6 Convertible and 6 Series Gran Coupe and listen to BMW of North America President and CEO, Ludwig Willisch, speak to the crowd at 1:00 PM as he arrives in the only BMW M6 Coupe currently in the country!

Don't forget to register your car for the Battle of the Bimmers sponsored by Nitto Tire that features a free set of Nitto tires to the Best of Show winner. We have partnered up with Tuner Galleria this year to make the competition portion of the show even better. More categories, more prizes and professional judges are sure to make it a great competition.

Date / Time: May 19, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Entry Fee: $20 per BMW to park in the show (including all passengers free) OR $15 per person to walk in -- kids 12 and under are free

Who the fuck is going?

There are some Caravans setup from different locations i can post more info on those for those interested. just let me know where about your coming from.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

I will be in attendance, can't wait for the caravan///event.

Comment

only 1.5 days left.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
      Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

pictar thread?
        Originally posted by HooWybrow
        Bro, do you even e30?

Comment

great turn out this year
          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
          Got Drop??

Comment

Working...
          X