H20 2012 What is up with it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H20 2012 What is up with it???

As the post says, anyone heard of what is happeing with H20? After what happened last year with that accident, any idea if it may even happen again this year?

I've always been under the impression that nobody knows anything about H20 until about 3 weeks prior. We all just plan to go and if the event happens, it happens.

Nobody really gives a shit about the event anyway.
    Jason
    flickr
    build thread

Comment

Originally posted by VicSkimmr View Post
      I've always been under the impression that nobody knows anything about H20 until about 3 weeks prior. We all just plan to go and if the event happens, it happens.

Nobody really gives a shit about the event anyway.

Comment

if the show doesnt happen were all going down that weekend anyways....

strip/convention center > show hah
        HoodRatStatus
        Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post

pretty much

Comment

Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post

x2, i'll be there that weekend regardless if it's official on Vortex or not. & i'm sure a few hundred peeps will be joining me.

Comment

Can anyone elaborate on the accident that occurred there last year?

Comment

Originally posted by sally pu View Post
                Can anyone elaborate on the accident that occurred there last year?

Comment

Ah yes the supra.. I did witness an R32 fly up onto a curb then drove back off and continued. Then the next morning there was a thread on vortex about needing an R32 wheel at H20 ASAP

I will still go down that weekend and cruise around, so will most people. I feel like it always rains at the show anyway.

Comment

im still planning on going regardless. they dont post up details until last minute
                    not really sure why the crash would affect it since it didnt happen at the actual show. now that guy has a sick red nsx slammed on work meisters.
                    Last edited by ripNdip; 05-14-2012, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Did you guys allready rent your room?

Comment

ive already got my condo. but then again thats because my family owns it haha. i know a few of my other friends already have their rooms booked though

Comment

Working...
                        X