CCM 6 | Austin, Texas | 01.23.10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCM 6 | Austin, Texas | 01.23.10

OK everyone, I figured I would go ahead and get things started for this. I know their are some who have been awaiting details on this meet. It will soon be upon us. As more details become available, I will update here to keep you informed.

What we have so far:

CCM#6 in Austin, TX
    Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 - 5pm-8pm
    Address:
    Hill Country Galleria *Parking Garage*
    12700 Hill Country Blvd.
    Bee Cave, TX 78738

Official Flyer:

Drive to Austin:

We are scheduling a Pre-meet in the Desoto area to do a drive down to Austin.

Saturday, January 23rd, 2010
    7a-7:30a (we roll out promptly at 7:30)
    Starbucks - Google Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...35105&t=p&z=15
    851 N. I-35E #104
    Desoto, TX 75115
    *if you have a 2-way radio, bring it to keep in communication with everyone. A channel will be announced for everyone.

After party at Submerged Lounge.
    333 East 2nd Street
    Austin, TX 78701
    18+ $10 cover
    21+ no cover til midnight. $5 after midnight.

Dress Code
    NO baseball caps
    NO white tees
    NO baggy clothes
    NO hoodies
    NO shorts
    NO hoodrats
    LIVE PHOTOGRAPHY ALL NIGHT BY JJ PHOTOGRAPHY AND OTHERS!

Official Flyer:

Hotel Accommodations:

Kind of want to get some input from everyone on this. One of the staff members recommended Austin Marriott South. Rooms start at $130 a night. With tax, comes around to $150. Their are several other hotels in this area that area cheaper, but some had bad reviews. I'm not sure what everyone's budget is so I was trying to get and idea of what you think to help determine a good spot for everyone. Prices on the North side of town seem cheaper, but I want to try and keep everyone together if possible. Speak up and give me some ideas here.

Current Hotel Information:
    Austin Marriott South
    4415 S. IH-35
    Austin, TX 78744

For those who don't want to stay at the Marriott, Ramada is having a special for 50% of all hotel. You must book BY DECEMBER 31,2009 to receive the discount.
    Link:

It is RAMADA AUSTIN CENTRAL.
    RATES:
    Available with these rooms: RATE TAX TOTAL
    2 Double Beds Room 45.00 6.74 51.74
    1 King Bed Room 45.00 6.74 51.74

Some Guidelines:
    1. Please obey the speed limit on the highway.
    2. No racing each other, we don't want anyone to get hurt during this drive down.
    3. If you have an emergency, pull aside and wait for help from fellow members.
    4. HAVE A FULL TANK OF GAS =)

Somewhere along the line we will discuss the drive back home. Just trying to get this rolling. Updates to come.
    Last edited by VdaAccord06; 12-26-2009, 02:07 AM.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

CCM #5 Garland TX at Saigon Mall9/26/09Video Part 1. CCMEETS.COM

Comment

i'll be there
      AJ

Comment

i'll be at home in a hoodie, white tee, baggy shorts, with a hat on f**kin a hoodrat.

Comment

f_399 - thanks man looking forward to meeting you

blkonblk98 - hahahah you should come out just a joke

Comment

ill be there

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

On behalf of Cupcake Meet THANK YOU TO ALL who had came out. CCM6 was a terrific turn out! we had over 1000 cars video coverage of the event + official photos will be up pretty soon. until then enjoy these pics...from our members.

here's the op

Comment

Looks like a great turnout!

I wish I would have seen this advertised on the site, I live 20 minutes outside of Austin and didn't even know about it.

Comment

looks like it was fun i pulled up right as everyone was getting kicked out LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X