FS: e39 540/m5 Bilstein PSS9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: e39 540/m5 Bilstein PSS9

I'm selling my old coils. They have approximately 15,000 miles on them and are in great shape. All four dampeners work, all of them are still stiff as hell, and I'll even include brand new TCD thrust bearings ($80) to eliminate potential noise from the coils.

I don't have shock mounts for these so those would need to be purchased separately. These coilovers are PERFECT for someone who wants to track their 5. Once properly corner balanced they will outperform any other coilover I've had on this car (H&Rs, Fks). My car was on rails. I am ONLY selling these because they were not designed to go as low as I am and at my height were FAR to stiff to drive on in Boston and NYC where the roads are AWFUL. I definitely miss how they handle though.

They only fit e39 m5s and 540s. I will have pictures Thursday but if someone is very interested I can have my dad pull them out and snap a few (I'm 2hours away from them at school).

Price: $1200 Shipped and insured. They retail for $2100-2600 new.

Picture of my car with them on:

Link to my bimmerforums itrader:
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

TONS of people can vouch for my selling rep on here and various other forums.
Working...
X