Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

airbagkit for bmw e21 - where can i get one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airbagkit for bmw e21 - where can i get one?

hi.

Where can i get a plug&play airbag system for my e21?

i know this site; http://www.airbagit.com/product-p/fbs-bmw-13-kit3.htm

Is there any other options? Or, is the kit from airbagit good? and will it fit my euro 320/4?

Best regards

Thomas

There are not any... Only a hand full of bagged e21 and e28s... Im currently bagging my e21 as we speak. all custom stuff. Basically just lots of cutting and welding.
    '79 - BMW 320i (e21)

The BAGGED e21 Build Thread! -
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=25005

Comment

well ok, im buying the kit in about two hours (:

Comment

Originally posted by Merali91 View Post
        well ok, im buying the kit in about two hours (:
        before you order from them, I would contact www.bagriders.com Best guys in the industry. And there is no plug and play kit for the E21. You're gonna have to use universal struts and do s alot of cutting and welding
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          before you order from them, I would contact www.bagriders.com Best guys in the industry. And there is no plug and play kit for the E21. You're gonna have to use universal struts and do s alot of cutting and welding
          Yeah this.

It's exactly what I did to bag my E28 and I couldn't be happier.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

sooo.... what did you end up doing?

Comment

I'm curious as well, I feel like that is a little expensive for a kit, I think with some fab skills you can do this for a good bit cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by manjambles View Post
                I'm curious as well, I feel like that is a little expensive for a kit, I think with some fab skills you can do this for a good bit cheaper

i ended up buying the plug&play kit, custom made for my car.

i have some fabrication skills, as i work as a industrial mechanic and industrial plumber. but i dont know shit about suspension, so i let the guys that do this for a living fix it this time. on my next car will the struts be made by me. the bags look good though, got an email today with some images. check it out in my project thread

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...017#post774017

Comment

if i have a 1985 535i and wanted air bags will i need new coilovers?

Comment

Originally posted by Homemade View Post
                    if i have a 1985 535i and wanted air bags will i need new coilovers?
                    Do you have coilovers right now? I wouldn't recommend going with AirBagIt. I personally know a few people who've had major issues with their struts. There's a reason we don't carry their products.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
                    X