L.G Group Buy Take 2....Banners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.G Group Buy Take 2....Banners

so with the success of the first group buy and the release of the banners i know quite a few of us have been talking about these on face book.
    i talked to ox about another group buy and he said he did not mine as long as we did not mind waiting as every one here and in US is flat out.

ill kick this off so throw your hands up to who ever would like a banner for there garage.

Adrian x 1

im down. if it goes ahead, send us details and ill deposit cash in your account

Comment

I'll be after a banner - in.

Comment

in
        Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

I think it will give me some great motivation while working on the white resto..

Just outta curiosity with a group buy is there a chance of discount or just in price for postage?

Comment

On the last group buy I paid for all the postage. On this one ill need te see who wants one, then divide the postage. Either way its cheaper then you buying one direct.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

This offer open to Canberrans? Or I could get someone in Melbourne to hold it for me until I see them?
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

down

Comment

Originally posted by foffa View Post
                  This offer open to Canberrans? Or I could get someone in Melbourne to hold it for me until I see them?
                  Thats fine...

Comment

sick! well I'm in as well then.
                    We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

x1 for me please xoxo
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

me too please 100% down for one
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Any updates?
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Those iPhone covers are awesome, makes me wanna buy a 4/4S just for them.
                            House of Stance
                            RAW Works

Comment

Sorry guys, I havent had time to organise it all... Ill try to get it done withion the next week or two.

Comment

Working...
                              X