Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wills silver 6n.

So, previously i owned this..

That died of a dead engine and a fair amount of rust appearing.

So i've bought this..

The plan is to transfer everything over, minus the air, because i sold that.
    So far, the spec is..

1.4 8v,
    Raceland coilovers,
    HTN Rennsports in 15x9 et15 and 15x10 et5 +20mm adaptors (works out at et - 5 and et -15)
    Overfenders for tyre clearance (not fully fitted yet)
    Hybrid 6n/6n2 gti front bumper,
    Extended bonnet,
    Us style sidelights,
    Hertz HX250D
    Audison Srx2S
    Audison connections distrobution block, wired with Audison 0/1 gauge cable,
    Pioneer double din headunit with custom centre console to house,
    Hertz HSK165 mids,
    Hertz ET-20 tweeters in custom tweeter pods,
    Hertz HDP4 in the post.

Not alot of pics yet, only had it two weeks, but i'll start with what i do have..

this should be interesting.....
    sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Indeed it shall be, hopefully won't take too long either...

Comment

Subscribed.Those fender flares are gonna look sick!

BMW E46 320d M-sport - Peugeot 205 1.9 GTI
        Instagram: andreaswibs

Comment

I liked what you did with the Purple one

then i saw the silver one an I love it

Comment

Loved the purple one, it's always popping up on my facebook news feed! haha

love the list of ice! I've got the set of hertz high energy comps too and will never part with them!

Comment

Originally posted by AndreasW View Post
              Subscribed.Those fender flares are gonna look sick!
              Hopefully man, the plan is to put them on as they are, if i don't like them, they're getting smoothed into the body of the car - hello widearched polo!

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
              I liked what you did with the Purple one

then i saw the silver one an I love it
              Ha, i think thats the best reply i've ever had, thanks!

Originally posted by NeilP View Post
              Loved the purple one, it's always popping up on my facebook news feed! haha

love the list of ice! I've got the set of hertz high energy comps too and will never part with them!
              Hi Neil! Aha, add me up man! The list of I.C.E is only just starting, its gonna grow alot more soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunday View Post
                Hi Neil! Aha, add me up man! The list of I.C.E is only just starting, its gonna grow alot more soon!
                Nice! Get them playing 60hz and higher! They need those frequencies! haha

you going to chuck a load of sound deadening mat too?

Comment

The purple one was awesome...this one looks like it will be even better!

Keep posting!

Comment

Originally posted by NeilP View Post
                    Nice! Get them playing 60hz and higher! They need those frequencies! haha

you going to chuck a load of sound deadening mat too?
                    Yeah i'll be running two different frequencies in subboxes too, my current sub/box is tuned at 33hz for low bass, next one will be between 40-45 to pick up mids and highs better. Not sure how many subs i'll be running, probably something along the lines of 2x10" + 2x12" Mids will all double as with tweeters, probably run from 2xHertz HPD4's all being processed off of a Audison BitOne.
                    Yeah, will be matted, the purple one was fully matted minus the headlining as i ran out haha.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    The purple one was awesome...this one looks like it will be even better!

Keep posting!
                    Thanks matie, i shall!

Comment

That's some poke you got there, looks great with the fenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunday View Post
                        Yeah i'll be running two different frequencies in subboxes too, my current sub/box is tuned at 33hz for low bass, next one will be between 40-45 to pick up mids and highs better. Not sure how many subs i'll be running, probably something along the lines of 2x10" + 2x12" Mids will all double as with tweeters, probably run from 2xHertz HPD4's all being processed off of a Audison BitOne.
                        Yeah, will be matted, the purple one was fully matted minus the headlining as i ran out haha.
                        oh wow. I love the sound of that!

I've got a bit10d and wont trade it for the world! Serious pieces of kit!

Im a massive sucker for smaller subs so two 10"s have my vote! Take it you're going to be doing all out door builds having everything on show?

Comment

Thanks buddy, appreciate it

@ Neil, BitOnes and BitTens are amazing bits of kit! Have you got the remote with yours? I meant theres a possibility it could be 2x10's and 2x12's, so i pick up the different frequencies in bass, would be build in two separate boxes, both ported, with proper dimensions etc Yeah more than likely mate, currently the HSK's are hiding behind my standard speaker grills, tweeters are on show though. I'll upload a pic tomorrow of the tweeter pods i made for it
                          Last edited by Sunday; 03-19-2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Hit the floor hard yesterday, turns out my fiberglass hybrid bumper is stronger than my plastic grill/headlight surround...

Comment

nice!

yeah, I went for a bit10d myself as I was going to be running 2 different subs (daily and show) so the ability to change the presets was vital! cba to lug my laptop around with me everywhere! haha

Comment

Working...
                              X