Northern Virginia Thursday Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Virginia Thursday Meets

Every thursday infront of Potomac Mills Mall in woodbridge virginia, We hold a car meet from 9pm till whenever, It's at the potomac mills Chevron gas station. Come out! It's usually always a good turnout, So come on out!
    STANCEWORKS!

Hmm. I'm about an hour away, I could try to make it up there once or twice. What kind of cars usually show up?
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

everything usually not one general genre not too many stanced rides but looking to change that

Comment

People Come out! we need more stanced cars out here!!!!!
        STANCEWORKS!

Comment

Just saw this. I'll be out sometime over the summer.
          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I can speak for this as it is literally in my backyard. It used to be in this fancy place(Stonbridge Plaza) that had a huge parking lot .. It does offer just about everything Lifted, lowered, Bagged, Caged, Turboed, Supercharged, dubbed, and amplified... nice bundle of cars are some of the srts, 3 mint lowriders, couple of corvettes, nice honda scene, chargers and what nots .... Ocaassionaly 2 out of our 4 neiborhood gtrs show up. Im rambling now but yes it has moved to chevron/ gander mtn prince william poky way exit off 95 ... 156 or 8

Comment

Originally posted by dmV_BOSS View Post
              I can speak for this as it is literally in my backyard. It used to be in this fancy place(Stonbridge Plaza) that had a huge parking lot .. It does offer just about everything Lifted, lowered, Bagged, Caged, Turboed, Supercharged, dubbed, and amplified... nice bundle of cars are some of the srts, 3 mint lowriders, couple of corvettes, nice honda scene, chargers and what nots .... Ocaassionaly 2 out of our 4 neiborhood gtrs show up. Im rambling now but yes it has moved to chevron/ gander mtn prince william poky way exit off 95 ... 156 or 8
              The Brixx meet used to be my favorite night of the week. I went from 2013 up until it got shut down earlier this year. Me and a group of friends still go every once in a while. They can't stop us from actually eating @ Brixx, which we have been doing for the past few years.
              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
              X