HELP e36 wheel fitment????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP e36 wheel fitment????

Hi guys im new to this site and recently just gt my beamer. I like the staggerd look but not to sure what wheel,size of wheel,offset etc something that will suit the car and colour and make it look aggressive.suggestions??

Cheers,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bzeamer; 12-13-2009, 01:57 PM. Reason: mistake

I never liked the look of the E46 bumper on a E36, but yours looks good.

-Dan

Comment

Thanks bro next step is to get some wheels and few miner details

Comment

Originally posted by bzeamer View Post
        I like the staggerd look but not to sure what wheel,size of wheel,offset etc something that will suit the car and colour and make it look aggressive. suggestions??
        Cheers,
        I think it is matter of personal preference. What do you want out of your car? stretch and poke? - Find something with a low offset & get small tires.

In my opinion,
        You have the right wheels, now you need the right front bumper. The car looks clean none the less.
        Last edited by BeemerBuyer; 12-14-2009, 02:33 PM.
        -Nick

Comment

Thanks bro next step is to get some wheels and few miner details
          Loose the Mbadge tho on the grille

-Dan

Comment

yeah i just bought the car like that with the front bumper i am looking 4 a front bumper. I am kean for the strech and the poke because there is not much bmw's over here in new zealand that has that look..

the wheels that im tryna to decide on is between the BEYERN MESH 18x8.5 2" lip depth (front) 18x9.5 3.5"lip depth(rear)http://www.magandturbo.com/pages/whe...aid=1695741850

or the BEYERN MULTI 18.8.5(front) 18.95 Rear

I dont waanna sound like a total noob but im new to this whole thing. what tires would i need to get to achieve stretch and poke on either of these???????

Comment

puke, dont get beyern wheels
              Real name is James

Comment

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
                puke, dont get beyern wheels

Comment

yeah i just bought the car like that with the front bumper i am looking 4 a front bumper. I am kean for the strech and the poke because there is not much bmw's over here in new zealand that has that look..

the wheels that im tryna to decide on is between the BEYERN MESH 18x8.5 2" lip depth (front) 18x9.5 3.5"lip depth(rear)http://www.magandturbo.com/pages/whe...aid=1695741850

or the BEYERN MULTI 18.8.5(front) 18.95 Rear

I dont waanna sound like a total noob but im new to this whole thing. what tires would i need to get to achieve stretch and poke on either of these???????
                  Forget the Beyerns.

What are the specs of your current wheels/tires?
                  AC Schnitzer makes some fantastic products, wheels in particular, I would highly suggest keeping them. The Beyerns would be a huge down grade.

Do you have coilovers? If you don't you need to start shopping.
                  -Nick

Comment

Fair enough thanks for the replies it is very much appreciated. specs 17x8.5 front 17x8.5 rear. Tyres 215/45 and no coil overs az of yet.

Comment

clears at the back , paint black trim silver on the side. black grill.. maybe some spacers temporary
                      E30 wagon 325i
                      golf mk2

Comment

Fair enough thanks for the replies it is very much appreciated. specs 17x8.5 front 17x8.5 rear. Tyres 215/45 and no coil overs az of yet.
                        What are the offsets? Im going to assume that your going to need some spacers and a thinner tire.

A 205/40 on an 8.5 would give you stretch...
                        -Nick

Comment

yup 205/40 would be perfect.
                          keep the acs wheels,
                          then get some 15-20mm spacers and roll those fenders.
                          -Matt

Comment

thanks guys for all the input will do the changes in the new year

Comment

8th set down, thats what you need...hamann motorsport split rims

Comment

Working...
                              X