4ngiefest 2012!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4ngiefest 2012!!!!!!!

We are having 4ngiefest 2012 on 10/20/12 at Miller Park in Marietta, GA. More Updates To Come Soon. Till Then Check Our Site and Facebook!!!!

and

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Swinford-Hypnotyzd : Dirty South-Swinny

| Hypnotyzd FB |Tischer BMW|

I've always regretted not going to this, and it's for such a good cause. I'll be there this year

Comment

time to start doing more to volvo
      Our Father, who art in Autos, hollowed be thy frame. Thy Horsepower come, Thy torque be fun, in Imports as in Domestics. Give us this day our daily fuel, and forgive us our hooning, as we forgive those who hoon against us, and lead us not into chrome accents, but deliver us from rice. For thine is the Cam, and the Piston, and the Rod, for ever and ever. Or until they break.. Amen

Comment

Yep. I plan on being there, not far for me at all!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
        Originally posted by nickskater09
        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

I was at the first 4ngiefest/ClubBimmer World Record Drive and I haven't missed one since.
          <Imagine a cool photo of a white 98 M3 sedan sitting low on staggered DS2's here>

Comment

I'll be there!

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
            my tumblr.
            What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

Thinking about heading out from Huntsville.

Comment

they still owe me a t-shirt from 2 years ago...

Comment

Working...
                X