Performance & Style in Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance & Style in Pennsylvania

Its that time of year again! Throw on the wheels and lower the whips back down to the ground.
    Its a new season of 2012 shows and one major one that is going to be a hit this year is the Carlisle, PA "Performance & Style" show.

Obviously the show is located at the Carlisle, PA Fairgrounds. It will be held on May 12th-13th. Its a 2 day event and theres alot that goes on. Was wondering who all from here on the forums is going to be going up for the show.

Below is the Link for the Event with all the information you need to know.
    Welcome to the home of the Biggest Car Shows in the Northeast!

I can tell you right now its a crazy weekend and its worth even to come down for just one day.
    I have a good group of about 20 people (As of right now and maybe more) that were cruising up for just the day.
    Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
    Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Ohhh here are a few video's to get the idea of what goes on....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzWZ2JEgGHY&feature=related"]Carlisle performance and style 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8RL2MoN9A8&feature=related"]Carlisle 2011 Mash Up - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

friend of mine from rochester goes down with a group of people, if i have the time/money i'm heading down with them this year.

Comment

That's awesome. From what i am hearing over forums with registration there's a good 300+ field so far this year signed up.

Comment

Working...
        X