Where Are the A6s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Are the A6s?

I love them. Finally got mine. (C5) So post up! I love them all but especially c5s. I'll post mine AFTER my suspension comes

progress IS a slow process

Here's my bucket

Comment

i know not c5
      but still a6
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Nice! I like what I'm seeing...
        @ ilikeaudis - is that a 4.2? What suspension is that?

No other A6s w/ stance?
        MOAR!

Comment

Ya it's a 4.2 and it's on h and r race springs soon to be on st coilovers and much lower

Comment

Wow, only 3 a6s with stance... Audi dudes, we gotta do better

Comment

heres mine, I love my c5.

and the plan for this summer, but i keep buying other cars.

Comment

Here is a older pic of mine.....

Comment

Both of those are nice. I especially love avants and all-roads. What are the wheel/tire and suspension details on both?

Comment

Mine are 19x8 Hartmann's and I'm just running a Eibach pro kit. Everyone says to lower it more but I have 3 other cars that are low so this is staying as is.

Comment

DeCorsa avants, 19x8.5 et35. its lowered with H&R race springs with kyb's, and an fcp groton "s6" front control arm kit. car rides exstremly well for what it is.

i also have peole tell me i should go lower, but i like being able to drive the car and it scrapes all the time as it is. besides I have my DA to dump into the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by motorwerks1 View Post
                        Mine are 19x8 Hartmann's and I'm just running a Eibach pro kit. Everyone says to lower it more but I have 3 other cars that are low so this is staying as is.
                        Originally posted by 99rGreenA6 View Post
                        DeCorsa avants, 19x8.5 et35. its lowered with H&R race springs with kyb's, and an fcp groton "s6" front control arm kit. car rides exstremly well for what it is.

i also have peole tell me i should go lower, but i like being able to drive the car and it scrapes all the time as it is. besides I have my DA to dump into the earth.
                        Thats where I'm stuck... I want to go 19s but the roads here aren't the best and I have a 16 y/o I let drive some and sometimes my wife drives it. Dont want issues w/ bent wheels. But I want a wide wheel also. 18x9.5 all around w/ 225s stretched. What size tires are you guys running? but as flush as yours sit at 19x8 I wonder if a 9.5 will fit w/o major fender work

Comment

I have 18x9.5 with 245/40s but I have a widebody but I've seen a narrow body with same size wheels just a little more stretch and he was lower than me.

Comment

most likely i will be running 235 35 19 tires, as this is not my daily, but 35 series tires are like driving on wine glasses, so im prepared to drive like a 109 year old lady. I have 55 series tires in 16 inch rims now and ive never blown out a tire, and i have driven through boston and hit some pretty big potholes.

it all depends on your driving style, if you go lower than a 50 series tire, dodging and weaving around pot holes is an absolute must.......not to mention if you run 19" wheels, and you have quattro....a blown tire = automatic flatbead tow, unless of course you have a 19" spare haha.

Comment

Ya I had staggered 19s with 235/35s and 265/30s NEVER again! I'll never go less than 40 series!

Comment

Working...
                              X