A little history from a noob on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little history from a noob on here

My second e30..Always really into the older Bmw's, a friend got me hooked on them, and it got me started to where I am now I suppose.

Traded the 325is for an old e28...I was looking for something different, and the e30 had tons of miles, and I didn't have the funds to eventually throw a new motor in to the e30.

Rattle-canned it flat black had a hideous blue paint job, and it looked like garbage..so I said to hell with it and did that^

Then sold that to a friend, and bought my friends Mk3 GTI...previous PVW car.

Then traded that, and heres my jetta with how it sits now..

So far I've added a few more stickers...possibly a couple StanceWorks ones somewhere in there ordered some new wheels about..two hours ago, and thats it so far for spring.

Cool lineup of previous and current cars

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

i remember that gti, sweet car.

its odd to see someone go from BMW to VW, its usually 99.9% of the time the other way around haha.

welcome to SW

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        i remember that gti, sweet car.

its odd to see someone go from BMW to VW, its usually 99.9% of the time the other way around haha.

welcome to SW
        haha yeah I would love to get another e30 eventually. But I actually love the jetta!

Comment

Working...
        X