Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teach me

hi all im new here, im erv and live in London

this is my mk2 golf, nothin special. i **** how it sits so thought id get some advice from you nice chaps.

at the moment im running bbs rm's 8.5'' back and 8'' up from both with 195/45/15. i know it needs to go lower, but i have to remove the helper spring from the front first. im confused about what tyres to run up front on the 8'' inch wheels. i was thinking 185/45 but i wanted some advice before spending my money. what u guys think? any advice would be appreciated. thanks.

You **** how it sits now?
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
      You **** how it sits now?

u think its ok? it needs to go much lower and ther eis not stretch on the front. anything on tyre advice?

Comment

Yeah I think maybe it could go like an inch or two lower, but overall it looks good to me. I have no idea about tire sizes and stuff, but I'm sure someone else can help you.
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

needs to go way lower, but your stance isnt terrible, i would lower it more, but your 195's have a nice subtle stretch and since your not poking, i think that looks better.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

IMO if u want a little more stretch in the front rock a 195/40 rather than a 195/45 on the 8's

Comment

Working...
            X