e30 bc coilover question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30 bc coilover question

i have bc coilovers on my car and need the rear dropped more. i don't want to take the adjusters out due to it being risky. they are maxxed right now and i need another inch lower. what have some of you guys done? would a shorter spring work? i found a vendor that is selling a 4.5 inch spring, 2.5 diameter, 650 lbs. thanks

A new spring should be fine as long as you make sure the one you buy has the same I.D. as the old ones. Btw there's really nothing risky about not running the adjusters unless your jumping your e30 haha

Comment

Call BC about their "extreme drop kit". They can order you the shorter, stiffer rear springs.
      [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by CW-325 View Post
        Btw there's really nothing risky about not running the adjusters unless your jumping your e30 haha
        This.

Comment

call bc and tell them you want new springs... im pretty sure its free
          HoodRatStatus
          Instagram @looneylow

Comment

^^ thanks for all the responses. i called BC and ordered another rear spring. Juhi is running the rear spring that i'll be getting. it was $110 shipped

Comment

i removed my adjusters perfectly safe

Comment

i can't seem to find a price for bc's anyone mind letting me know about how much you pay?

Comment

BC makes different length springs. I have 160mm up front which i had to order as I had a similiar issue. Bc makes 200mm 180mm and 160mm

Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
                  [i]I love dressing up!

But no really, I like to look distinguished when I step out of the car. People are like, "wonder what he does for living."
                  I just reply, "your daughter, sir."

Massimo: You like the stance cars don't you?

Comment

Working...
                  X