Need to know which struts to go with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to know which struts to go with

I got a 89 Mercedes Benz 190e and I'm looking to bag it. I already know which management I'm gonna go with but i can't figure out which struts ill need. Any help would be sweet

Again its a 1989 Mercedes Benz 190e 2.6 liter if that even matters.

Originally posted by Static_G View Post
    I got a 89 Mercedes Benz 190e and I'm looking to bag it. I already know which management I'm gonna go with but i can't figure out which struts ill need. Any help would be sweet

Again its a 1989 Mercedes Benz 190e 2.6 liter if that even matters.
    You will basically have to go with universal bags and brackets on each corner of the car. You could probably get away with either RE-5's, SS-5's, or Air House II's. Making sure everything will work out nicely depends on clearances, especially between the bag and the shock itself.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Thanks Rali.

I'll be working on getting some measurements this weekend and hopefully ordering some bags and management from you guys next week.

Comment

Cool sounds good. Feel free to email me or shoot me a pm if you have more questions!

Comment

Rali what is your email? I just ordered the analog management kit from you guys and was looking to order bags and whatever else I need next week. Will I need to buy anything more then just the bags next? I was thinking of going with the Re-5's but your opinion will help out a lot. Thanks

Comment

My email is rali@bagriders.com. There may be a few inexpensive odds and ends that you might need like fittings for the bags but we can talk about that over email.

Comment

I will be placing an Analog atmosphere trip method around my Mk4 jetta along with I will be having many problems with the wiring, or even instead issues I will be undecided of.I'll be employing a Vu4 beyond any doubt managed by simply an AVS 7 swap pack. Exactly where should i way the facility in order to for him or her, and should the idea become traded or even continual? If traded, probably would not the idea be a little a lot in order to request that much far more electrical power via a preexisting fuse? for example, probably would not the fuse hit plainly utilized a preexisting circuit?
              http://leather4sure.biz/

Comment

Working...
              X