Dropping an E28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping an E28

I'm completely in the dark about this; the most I've been able to uncover is that you have to modify some part of the suspension. But what's the best way to go about this? I've got $600 to spend. Will I need to save a little more? If it helps, it's an '86 535i.

Gonna need a lot more than that man :\.
    For me I chose to bag my E28 and its gonna cost somewhere around ~1900$. Still saving up for the most part lol.
    If you're gonna do it then do it right, I'm on cut springs now and it sucks haha, so bouncy and painful lol,
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

I rode around in a CRX for a whole year on lowering springs with uncut bumpstops; The E28's stock ride is like a cloud, haha. But I got used to the jumpiness.

How much would I be looking at for a decent coilover build? I'm more a fan of the static ride than airbags. However, what would a bag build of similar quality cost?

Comment

You can build a pretty good set of coilovers for around $1k or less. I have a thread in the builds section that touches shows what I did with my coilovers. My car is an e34 but they are pretty much the same, I actually have e28 struts on my car

Comment

Working...
        X