New coils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New coils

So I decided to upgrade my coilovers from the Tein basics to the Function&Form type-2's

Csb
    025garage

Comment

When are you putting them on?

Comment

Shooting for the install being this weekend. Or possibly Monday, which is the next day I don't have hockey and/or work the same day

Comment

lol at the shotty quality on the stickers
          Disclaimer:
          I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

i dont lik ethat you pay that much for coilovers, and they can't even lay the sticker on the taiwan campers without it wrinkling
            Disclaimer:
            I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

Originally posted by FreshLikeSushi View Post
              i dont lik ethat you pay that much for coilovers, and they can't even lay the sticker on the taiwan campers without it wrinkling
              That's EXACTLY what I said haha

Comment

Originally posted by FreshLikeSushi View Post
                yea i would have gone with the st's, bc racing, or stance.

i dont trust those function and form.

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz28 View Post
                  yea i would have gone with the st's, bc racing, or stance.

i dont trust those function and form.
                  Why is that? Is there some horror story I don't know about? Haha

Comment

no nothing like that they just look really cheap, like raceland cheap (to me at least). i helped a friend install them on his 240sx and tested them out.... they didnt feel very nice and were bouncy. but i have been in cars with both bc's and stance (helped a friend install his stance on his 350z) they have pretty nice build quality and ride pretty nice! the st's i dont have any personal experience but i know they are made by kw and are almost an identical coilover to the v1's.

o and the nice things about the bc's they are rebuild-able. i think the stance ones might be too. and i would assume the st's are since they are basically a kw v1 vs the function and form are not.

i personally just think there are better suspensions out there for the money.
                    Last edited by Schultz28; 02-17-2012, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Oh okay, right on. I believe the F&F's are the best coil for my car.. I mean if I had a Z33 or bimmer I'm sure that not the case.. But I'm rockin a prelude haha

Comment

BC is pretty much the same shit as F&F, wouldn't be surprised if they were made in the same factory.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          BC is pretty much the same shit as F&F, wouldn't be surprised if they were made in the same factory.
                          Really? Didn't know that. What are all you guys riding on?

Comment

Working...
                          X