Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e39 style 95? anyone done it?

Hey all.

so i've got an e39 on JOM coils at the moment, just a 528i(commuter)

i've been looking into trying to stuff a set of style 95 bmw wheels into my fenders,
    does anyone else have experience with this setup?

I know that i'll have to bore them out, then roll and pull like crazy.
    spacer suggestions?

thanks all.

ps(looking to tuck rim in the back)

I don't have an E39, however I was looking at getting either the Style 95 from the 745 or the style 166 from the E60 M5. The Style 95's are 19x9 front and 19x10 et+24 all around. The rims wheel have to be bored since the E39 has a bigger bore than the rest of the BMW line. I would try a 235/35/19 for the front and a 265/30/19 in the back. For spacers try a 10-15mm in the back. Not sure you will need a spacer in the front. Check out Bimmerforums.com and do a google search for e39 type 95 wheel. There is a black and green e39 with the style 95's as well as a blue e39.
    Last edited by redciv1; 02-10-2012, 11:36 PM.

Comment

They will look good.... On almost any car...

Around here Style 95 is like sawblades on your side of the pond!

Especially on E39's....

Comment

if you wanna do something real nice, search for style 128's, they are the single best wheels you can fit an e39 after the m paras which are kind of played out. personally i don't like style 95's, they should look the bomb on an e39, but they just look common, there's no feel to them. yes your're going to see pics with cars looking gorgeous with style 95's, but in real life, trust me, i've seen plenty of them, and none look that great in real life

Comment

You dont need roll nor pull to fit those wheels.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

thanks all, as for the style 128's, I likey
            nice concave look, i'll definitely look into those as well.
            if your california and know someone selling them close to Norcal let me know!

Comment

Aren't thoses 128's 21" on the 7 series. Unless you find replicas that may be difficult. Style 166's are the best with me.

Comment

I'm running staggered Style 95s on my E39. Here are the specs:

Front
                19x9 +24ET w/ 20mm Spacers (Final offset of +4ET)
                245/35/19 Dunlop Direzza Tires

Rear
                19x10 +24ET w/ 20mm Spacers (Final offset of +4ET)
                275/30/19 Dunlop Direzza Tires

Sorry for the shitty pic. It's off my Instagram. I should have better pics this weekend.

Comment

If you have them bored out they should fit fine without any rolling of the fenders, depends on how low you are though. They will probably rub under load though.

GiRARD, what did you do to the rear to make those fit? Is just a roll or a slight pull also? I have a set of style 95's im going to fit on my e39 as soon as the adapters come in, I ordered 16mm in front and 12 in back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                    GiRARD, what did you do to the rear to make those fit? Is just a roll or a slight pull also? I have a set of style 95's im going to fit on my e39 as soon as the adapters come in, I ordered 16mm in front and 12 in back.
                    The fronts have the inner fender lip rolled flat. The rears are rolled/flared out a bit. I'm tucking tire, but I don't rub unless I have a full car load.

Comment

if your interested in getting rid of these at any point i am looking for a set for my e92
                      //BMW Performance Exhaust//BMW Performance Spoiler//BMW Performance Grills//KW V3//Cobb Stage 1 Aggressive//Afe Stage 2 intake//AA Charge pipe//S2 Interior LED kit//HPB 3000K HID fog lights//M3 CDV//Llumar CTX 40//

BEU

Comment

Working...
                      X