• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 TUNER GALLERIA Chicago Indoor Car Show | March 3rd

TUNER GALLERIA Chicago Car Show & Lifestyle Event
    March 3, 2012 from 12PM - 10PM
    Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
    Import Cars, European Luxury & Exotics, Modern American Muscle

Tuner Galleria is coming back to the Chicago World of Wheels car show bigger than ever before. Tuner Galleria collaborates once again with Championship Auto Shows Inc. (CASI) for the upcoming 50th Anniversary of the Chicago World of Wheels event.

On March 3, 2012, Tuner Galleria returns to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center with over 120,000 square feet of INDOOR space. During that Saturday in March, automotive enthusiasts and spectators will be able to enjoy the traditional hot rods of World of Wheels, combined with Tuner Galleria vehicles that showcase modern American muscle, sport compact/stance movement, and European luxury and exotics, all with the same daily entry ticket!

Spectators will also experience radio control drift car competitions hosted by NOS Energy Drinks, a model lounge hosted by Performance Auto & Sound, fashion shows, video gaming, and celebrity appearances.

Import Tuner Editor, Charles Trieu is joining us again for the 2012 TUNER GALLERIA Chicago. This year, Charles will be joined by his editorial colleague over at Super Street, non other than the infamous, Jonathan Wong. Charles and Jonathan will not only be looking out for future car features, but also models to grace their magazine covers.

In addition, Randi Bentia from Performance Auto & Sound will be hosting our model lounge and looking out for future cover models.

Vehicle Competitor Registration

Register by clicking here...

Each vehicle registration comes with two entry passes which will be provided upon vehicle move-in. These entry passes are valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, at both TUNER GALLERIA and World of Wheels Chicago. Vehicle competitors are allowed to enter the convention center one hour prior to daily show times.

Donald E Stephens Convention Center - Rosemont
    Level 2, Hall G (Load In Ramp Directly Across from Crowne Plaza Hotel)
    5555 North River Road
    Chicago, IL 60018

Onsite Electrical/Decorator: RES (847) 696-2208

Fire Regulations
    Any vehicle must have no more than 1/4 tank of gas and the battery disconnected during the duration of the event.

Move-in
    The Donald E Stephens Convention Center - Rosemont will be available for vehicle move-in from 12:00PM to 8:00PM on Friday, March 2, 2012. There will be absolutely no move-in allowed Saturday, March 3, 2012.

Vehicle placement is on a first come first serve basis. Car crews need to caravan together during move-in in order to guarantee placement together. Teams are encouraged to be creative on their group display.

Show management reserves the right to refuse vehicles that are not in presentable condition.

Award Ceremony
    The vehicle award ceremony takes place at 9:30PM on Saturday, March 3,
    2012. Award winners will be promptly posted on the Tuner Galleria
    website.

Move-out
    Move-out is immediately following the close of the show at 10:00PM on Saturday, March 3, 2012. No extended move-out exceptions are allowed.

Comment

2012 chicago auto show

Though typically regarded as more of a consumer-driven show than and industry showcase, the Chicago Auto Show continues to attract larger crowds than any other such event in the nation. The world's car manufacturers have taken notice and plan to introduce many new models at the show. Source for this article: The Chicago Auto Show focuses on consumers. But the attendance of the event is growing in number. It is really the most awaited auto show of car enthusiasts.

Comment

Had a good time yesterday even though we were told we had to stop giving out drinks about halfway through the show! That gave me a chance to walk around and take a few pictures. Here are a handful of pictures I snapped!

and one shot of our setup.

We had a RC Drift track, a bunch of video game stations setup and then sampling up until we got shut down!

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post
          Had a good time yesterday even though we were told we had to stop giving out drinks about halfway through the show! That gave me a chance to walk around and take a few pictures. Here are a handful of pictures I snapped!

We had a RC Drift track, a bunch of video game stations setup and then sampling up until we got shut down!

lol!
          TO much energy!!!!!!!! I was expecting a alcohol bar or something when i read the first sentence.

I didnt even hear about this event... but doesnt look to crowded

Comment

Most of those pictures... Scratch that. All of them were taken before the show even opened.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Working...
            X