OEM 5,6,7 series BMW Fitment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM 5,6,7 series BMW Fitment?

Okay so ive been looking at a few newer style bmw oem rims, off the 5,6,7 series mostly. My questions are:

-What will i have to do to fit them, Beside the obvious roll, stretch, etc.

-Will i need the hubcentric rings for all different series then the 3? Like with the style 5's etc.

-Is it even a good idea, or have i gone crazy! Ive seen a few sets of 6 series wheels, and i think with a little help they could look awesome!

Thanks in advance for the help!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Nate325 View Post
    -Will i need the hubcentric rings for all different series then the 3? Like with the style 5's etc.
    You only need hubcentric rings for wheels off a E39 or an X6.

What kinda wheel did you have in mind?

Have a look at this site, they have about every BMW wheel listed with all the important specs.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Well im trying to go for something unique, so one of these wheels with my own special touch to it, most of the 5 and 6 series i found have about a +20 offset, so that would work for some poke and then some stretched tires would work out pretty good, These would also be going on my e36 m3 coupe.

bmwwheels.jpg

bmwwheels3.jpg

bmwwheels1.jpg

These are my fav so far \/

bmw wheels.jpg
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
        You only need hubcentric rings for wheels off a E39 or an X6.

What kinda wheel did you have in mind?

Have a look at this site, they have about every BMW wheel listed with all the important specs.

http://felgenkatalog.auto-treff.com/
        Oh and that site is awesome! Thank you
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X