Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC vs D2 vs Function & Form Coilovers for e46

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if you guys could give me opinions which coilover to get. I've been looking at these 3 coilovers, and have read up on different opinions for each one. Currently leaning more towards the BC or the D2, but I thought I'd throw in the Function and Forms. Let me know what coilover setup you think is the best, or maybe recommend another brand. Looking to spend ~$1000 or less. Thanks!

-Coby

What car are they going on?

I have function and form type 2's on my e46. but i had to put shorter springs on them to make them go low enough.

If i were to do it again i'd get the Broadway Static's or BC's though. Not that i dont like my F&F's though

Comment

Bc>d2=ff
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Dibaltic View Post
        What car are they going on?

I have function and form type 2's on my e46. but i had to put shorter springs on them to make them go low enough.

If i were to do it again i'd get the Broadway Static's or BC's though. Not that i dont like my F&F's though
        They're going on my 03 325i. I'm restoring a set of Style 5s right now and when I mount them I want my car to look like how DTMdan had them lol (I'm sure he's a member on here) like this: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=840112

I'll definitely take a look at the Broadway Statics. Thanks!

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Bc>d2=ff
        Thanks! Didn't know that the D2 and the F&Fs were the same.

Comment

I have D2's and love them, but that's because I didn't have the option to buy any of the other options you have.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Never used D2 or FF, but I've put on BC's on 2 of my own personal cars, very impressed by them and the customer service.

Comment

I've heard almost nothing but good things about BC.
              I have D2's on my car, and the customer support from the North American D2 sucks absolute dick. Would never buy from them again solely on that.
              Originally posted by electricalbox
              12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Thanks for the opinions guys! It looks like I'm going to go with the BCs. Can't wait to order them.

Comment

Check out our Broadway Static coilovers, best coilover in the market for what you're trying to achieve.
                  The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I'm waiting on my F2's to ship. They are the best coils for my car (bb6) as far as I've researched.

Comment

Working...
                    X