Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bimmer This, E3o sumptin that,...... How about some coilover Love for the Benz guys!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bimmer This, E3o sumptin that,...... How about some coilover Love for the Benz guys!?

I'm shopping around for a Nice Set of True Coilovers for my 05 Kompressor Sport Sedan.
    I want extreme Height adjustability, A Comfortable ride at whatever hight, and something made of quality materials, but not looking to spend $3,799.99 for a set of.... lets say Carlsson Bilstein Coilovers.
    I have come across a lot of cheap Egay junk made for my application (cough Megan cough), but all of the reviews are horrible.
    Teins don't go any lower then 2.2" for my Car.
    H&R's drop LOW, But the ride quality suffers.

Way Back in my Honda days, I came across a company called PIC out of Cali.
    I purchased a set of introductory Coilovers from them for my DA Integra for fairly cheap.
    From the first 20 miles after installation until I sold the car a couple years ago, I was 100% Impressed with their quality.
    I sold the Integra to a Buddy back in '09 and still to this day, The PIC Coilovers are performing Top Notch!

Does anyone know about one of those Coilover Company's that can offer Quality at a fair price for my W203 Benz?

Anyone have experience with these?
    Audi BMW Mercedes Benz Porsche Accessories Wheels Exhaust Intake. Sonic Tuning's one stop shop offers parts from intake, exhaust, wheels, suspension to lighting and performance solution for your vehicle.

Comment

I got nothing to add. But i love the thread title
      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

oh tho KW offers a pretty nice bang for the buck setup for most cars. get the inox line those are stainless steal and will not corrode.
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

H&Rs dump 203s, 209s pretty nicely

Comment

Working...
          X