Grand Caravan anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Caravan anyone?

i have a 2004 dodge grand caravan, i wanna lower it. just so people can be like what the hell? then when they actually look at it they are like damn that is nice. i need some suggestions on if i should get sleeves or whole new coilovers with struts. im not trying to spend a whole bunch of money so air bags are out of the question. but dont give me crap about a mini van. ill be the first one to have a flush mini van. thats the whole reason i got it. thanks

Subscribed

Kindle Fire: The Keyboard Sucks, So Please Forgive Mass Misspelling

Comment

There are plenty of flush mini-vans out there.
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

ive never seen one on here.

Comment

Lol at being the first one, been done, plentyyyyyyy of times. Id just google it, chances are your gonna have to make some custom set up.

Comment

You are going to need an air setup. There was a Caravan that TRUCKIN magazine did a couple of years ago painted like a viper theme. Just google it
            Never take advice from somone in a position you dont want to be in.

Comment

I'd flush to hellaflush the van with a touch of stance and euro/usdm poke, oh and can't forget stretch, that's doing it right

Comment

Probably the best bagged minivan on here.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

I could car less that it's been done before. Please follow through with this.

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                    I could car less that it's been done before. Please follow through with this.
                    Hahah x2

Subscribed!

Comment

Damn, if I had the proper tooling and capital to buy parts, I'd take on the task of making coilovers for a Grand Caravan. That's my thing, is suspension design and custom fabrication. Just wish I had the tools.

This needs to happen. If anything, for my wallet, it can't afford another project haha. But I'll do it if you don't.
                      - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Working...
                      X