Chi-town, where u at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chi-town, where u at?

Ive been wondering if there are any meets coming up, like in the spring or so, that are near chicago. i got a buddy with a slammed conquest who goes to meets far away during the nice seasons.

"Stretch Your Legs" has many meets in Chicago thru ought the year. I believe the next one is in March. The last one was in December at Montrose Harbor. If you are on Facebook I would suggest that you "Like" the 'Zero Clearance' fan page. They are good at keeping things up to date with Chicago-land stuff.
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

yeahhh buddy, I went to SYL in the fall, that's one of the meets I told you about. Other than that just keep an eye out for local shop meets.

-Justin
      1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi

Comment

There will be some good meets this summer. As for during the winter... or even beggening of spring, its normally just forum meets no more then 10-20 cars... The sick meets will be once it hits the 60's. See you guys dem!

Comment

oh justin, just noticed thats you lol. ok well i ll like the page you guys requested and keep an eye out for things

Comment

Originally posted by Masonbarnard View Post
            There will be some good meets this summer. As for during the winter... or even beggening of spring, its normally just forum meets no more then 10-20 cars... The sick meets will be once it hits the 60's. See you guys dem!
            Nearly every Stretch Your Legs meet in sub 40 degree weather hit around 80+ cars at any time. Forums are gay.

Strictly Pleasure
            Allen
            82 Datsun 280ZX Turbo 5 Spd
            92 Mercedes 300CE Sportline 5 Spd

Comment

Working...
            X