Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretched tyers HELP

ok peeps

I NEED YOUR HELP!!! i chasing a pair of 235 or 225 40 18 tyres with soft side walls so they can fit under my guards... what band is good to use??? and where can i get them from???

and no i don't want to run any more camber.. yes i have flared my guards.. no i don't want smaller rims

any help would be great

AP
    Last edited by LEANBAC; 01-24-2012, 02:50 AM.

falkens, nankangs, toyos all stretch well

Comment

im using cheapo chinese tyres on my car because there only $98 each and i chew through them like nuts. running same size tyre as that on a 10.5 rim.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        falkens, nankangs, toyos all stretch well
        reason being is that i have very little room to play with and i dont want to spend money on tyres to find that they dont fit under the guards

Originally posted by mk3 View Post
        im using cheapo chinese tyres on my car because there only $98 each and i chew through them like nuts. running same size tyre as that on a 10.5 rim.
        when you say "same size" 225? do you know the brand of tyre

Comment

Nankang NSII

235/40/18 = $103ea my price

225/40/18 = $109ea my price.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Ox my man!! When can I get the 225's Off you? As my ride is sitting in the garage with a flat

Comment

nankangs are the worst tyres. The softest sidewalls, only good for 195 on a 10 inch wide rim with 70psi in them.

If anyone offers them to you for spirited driving, run away fast.

Surely its easy to stretch most tyres with a baby elephant? I got 205s on my 9s at the moment and they are run flats with stiff as shit sidewalls

Comment

Originally posted by LEANBAC View Post
                Ox my man!! When can I get the 225's Off you? As my ride is sitting in the garage with a flat
                Ill have to check availability... Ill need the cash first, cause I get them cod. Hit me up this weekend, we can meet somewhere, then next week Ill get them and swing past one night after work..

Originally posted by hazkell View Post
                nankangs are the worst tyres. The softest sidewalls, only good for 195 on a 10 inch wide rim with 70psi in them.

If anyone offers them to you for spirited driving, run away fast.

Surely its easy to stretch most tyres with a baby elephant? I got 205s on my 9s at the moment and they are run flats with stiff as shit sidewalls
                lol, Ive been dailying nankangs for years.... Ive also done some serious driving with them, never had an issue. The K20S13 uses them on the rears for drifting, Toli loves them as they are consistent all the way up to de-lam. Nankangs are made in the Yokohama factory, and are sold as a budget tire. just a little bit of useless info...

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  lol, Ive been dailying nankangs for years.... Ive also done some serious driving with them, never had an issue. The K20S13 uses them on the rears for drifting, Toli loves them as they are consistent all the way up to de-lam. Nankangs are made in the Yokohama factory, and are sold as a budget tire. just a little bit of useless info...
                  I have also done very serious driving with them too. Have you ever tried a decent tyre with stiff sidewalls and then gone back to nannas? Makes it obvious then. Federals smoke nannas IMO for a cheap tyre. I reckon they are even more consistent. I also used to like Sava intensas and wanlis for burning. I need to get back out on the track....
                  Last edited by hazkell; 01-24-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

For track driving, Id just buy semi's...

For daily, Nankangs are fine.

Comment

federal evos kick ass for daily tyres. cheap too. I am surprised theres not a tyre thread on the aussie forum, or is there already?

Comment

Most of us run nankangs or khumos lol... There are tire threads in here... They come and go

Comment

Falken 223's stretch the best
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                          X