Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello New memeber from NYC Huge pics OMG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello New memeber from NYC Huge pics OMG!

Hey My name is Eric I have been following these boards for a while and I figured that I would finally post. Here are my rides
    1994 Lincoln Mark VIII with custom coils due to the fact that the factory Air Ride quit twice. Believe it or not the car was lower as months went on. Too bad I sold the car and the kid I sold it to crashed it doing burnout in a parking lot. I sold it with a set of fake Eurolines on it but I only have the pic on my cell phone. These pictures were taken with a crappy point and shoot.

Heres my daily Nissan Maxima with 350z wheels. 18x8 with +22 offset I beleive. Correct me if Im wrong. Yep those are Fatlace stickers on there! Have room for Stanceworks stickies but I need some stance.

Ewww wheel gap!

I am hoping to lower this some more but I am in the middle of buying a condo and I just bought a Hyundai Genesis coupe.

Unfourtunatly I wont be modifying this anytime soon
    Last edited by Esoteric; 12-06-2009, 10:54 PM. Reason: Updated with a new picture
    Never take advice from somone in a position you dont want to be in.

I saw a Maxima of that model at HF3. It looked awesome! Do work on the Genesis though.

Comment

New York in the house.....But i agree, kill the Genesis! and welcome to the site

1990 325is- current project
      1986 325e- Parts Donator
      2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
      1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

I don't really want to touch the genesis as I need that car as a daily. I have 160000 miles on the maxima and its less of a trouble if the maxima is down.

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
          I don't really want to touch the genesis as I need that car as a daily. I have 160000 miles on the maxima and its less of a trouble if the maxima is down.

Make the Altima your DD and do work on the Genesis.
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post

Make the Maxima your DD and do work on the Genesis.
            Fixed.

w.i.p. (work.in.progress)

Comment

Lol yeah its a Maxima. The Genesis has a 10 year warranty and I wouldn't want to void that. Plus I use it to meet clients in Manhattan. Its hard to drive around the city let alone get in my driveway slammed. The maxima is only used to waste money on. The car used to have some cheap coils but they broke at the mount when I hit a pothole! The car sits on Tein springs which will soon he replaced with JIC Coils. Maybe I will change the wheels as well I have a set of volks in mind.

Comment

I like Maximas I've got a 6th gen. Been wanting to get coils for it but the wife won't have it....

w.i.p. (work.in.progress)

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                  Make the Altima your DD and do work on the Genesis.
                  Word.

Comment

True the coupe would look nice slammed but it is possible that I won't have it for long due to my lease (which was a big mistake) since I use it as a business expense. I rather just use the Maxima to play with. Any suggestions on wheels? I was thinking of LMs in a 17inch

Comment

Added my Genesis sorry for the useless bump. Feel free to comment or give suggestions on the stance of the Maxima. I will not mod the Genesis...sorry

Comment

Genesis is hot, its begging to be stanced, though so is the maxima

Comment

Genesis is dope, can't wait to see that stanced.

Welcome to StanceWorks.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Sucks that you can't stance out the Genesis

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

welcome to sw

Comment

Working...
                              X